• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did you find maths Paper 63?

Reaction score
I thought the Permutation and Combinations question was kinda hard. Also, there was a question in there about GDP and Birthrate, the last part of that was binomial. I didn't get that. The rest was alright..

Reaction score
I thought the Permutation and Combinations question was kinda hard. Also, there was a question in there about GDP and Birthrate, the last part of that was binomial. I didn't get that. The rest was alright..

Yeah me too! Really unsure, will there be any method marks?

Reaction score
Thanks. What threshold do u think we need to get in order
to get 90% n above for AS math?

Meo

Reaction score
Thanks. What threshold do u think we need to get in order
to get 90% n above for AS math?

By 90% you mean, 90 percentile right? Anyway, the percentile you get really depends on how you did relative to others, if you felt you did really well, then you should expect that shining 90% (or more) to come. Anyway, forgive me for asking this as it is going to be a little bit off topic, which sixth form centre do you go to?

Reaction score
By 90% you mean, 90 percentile right? Anyway, the percentile you get really depends on how you did relative to others, if you felt you did really well, then you should expect that shining 90% (or more) to come. Anyway, forgive me for asking this as it is going to be a little bit off topic, which sixth form centre do you go to?

Thanks for the info, i see. I m from Maktab Duli

Reaction score
90% would mean you did better than 90% of the candidates-or in other words you were among the top 10% candidates taking the exam. Cheers.

Reaction score
Grade A for paper 13 is usually60+
Grade A for paper 63 is usually 35+
The grade thresholds vary year to year, session to session.