• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did your Biology Paper 12 go?

What did you think of Biology Paper 12?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Well guys talking/arguing about the paper is useless as it wont change the no of marks youll get. Instead it will only make you guys feel upset if you screwed up on any of the questions. So imo its best if we dont discuss the paper, and just pray for the best. I hope and pray that all of us ace these exams, not only bio but other papers as well inshAllah. Good luck for the rest of the papers guys. :)

Reaction score
Well guys talking/arguing about the paper is useless as it wont change the no of marks youll get. Instead it will only make you guys feel upset if you screwed up on any of the questions. So imo its best if we dont discuss the paper, and just pray for the best. I hope and pray that all of us ace these exams, not only bio but other papers as well inshAllah. Good luck for the rest of the papers guys. :)

and what happens if they ask the same thing in the next paper as well , and you ''screw'' it up again ,because a wise person told us it was useless to discuss papers.

And i'm not insulting your wisdom , because we all know ,''that'' is not useless :p

Reaction score
and what happens if they ask the same thing in the next paper as well , and you ''screw'' it up again ,because a wise person told us it was useless to discuss papers.

And i'm not insulting your wisdom , because we all know ,''that'' is not useless :p

Lol Im not telling you to stop discussing the paper, im just saying that theres no use in it. I have the right to express my opinions ya know. And you should be wise enough to go through the entire paper for this session before you appear for your examination anyways. So yeah.

Reaction score
and is ×1500 possible with a LM?
it was D! because we use x400 resolution in practicals and the resolution seems fine enough :p
1500 actually is possible with a LM. And that was the whole point of the question. Till x400 it is suitable for use but the image becomes blurry at higher magnifications.

Reaction score
Actually it does. A robust growth of adjacent cells reduces the surface area...Think snout it.Smoking on the other hand...itLEADS to emphysema WGICH reduces the surface area
yeah but NOT directly, it eventually leads to reduced surface area eventually but it takes time

Reaction score
yeah but NOT directly, it eventually leads to reduced surface area eventually but it takes time

I chose emphysema and smoking Aswell. I think this question was a repeat or something because I remeber maybe a similar question where the answer was emphysema and smoking but not lung cancer. Who knows

Reaction score
after disscusing i feel like an idot ...coz i am loosing about 10 marks =(