• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How do you get rid of the Guest status?

Reaction score
Asalam walaikum,
I wanted to ask you guys how to be a registered account as I couldnt't download a few things since I have a 'Guest' account. How do you do it? Facebook Integration?

Reaction score
Same problem with me i talked to badrobot14 he said this error can only be fixed by the administrator,
btw, there is no problem downloading or posting, its just that a guest notation sticks with ur name everywhere...

Reaction score
Same problem with me i talked to badrobot14 he said this error can only be fixed by the administrator,
btw, there is no problem downloading or posting, its just that a guest notation sticks with ur name everywhere...

same problem with a little deflection is here too! I need to change mY User name

Reaction score
same prob here, talked to a few of the moderators they said they will take care of the prob but it still no the guest sign hangs dere :|