• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How is education in universities outside Pakistan, like in Europe or Australia??

Reaction score
I heard the fees is really high... But is that in majority or all of the universities??
pls answer...

Reaction score
Canada, USA, UK are the best in terms of higher education quality. Yea anything outside Pakistan is going to be expensive mainly due to exchange rate differences. Though i've seen people go into Dubai which isn't developed in terms of quality of education relative to the main stream countries as mentioned. But I believe costs are much lower, travelling is really cheap due to the presence of the metro train.

Reaction score
Canada, USA, UK are the best in terms of higher education quality. Yea anything outside Pakistan is going to be expensive mainly due to exchange rate differences. Though i've seen people go into Dubai which isn't developed in terms of quality of education relative to the main stream countries as mentioned. But I believe costs are much lower, travelling is really cheap due to the presence of the metro train.
thanks for your answer. It helps (y)