• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How is Szabist's Mechatronics??

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum,
I posted this on General university discussion but noone replied there... pls reply as soon as possible. Today is their last date of registration of this year :|

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum,
I posted this on General university discussion but noone replied there... pls reply as soon as possible. Today is their last date of registration of this year :|
Its a really interesting field that gives u a double advantage no doubt, but I'm not aware how this particular university is :)
Plus, no harm in applying you know ;)

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum,
The objective of this program is to provide a course of study which will enable the student to work effectively in an integrated product design role, and/or project manager role. A fundamental aim of the course is to teach the student how to determine the research, development and design route for realization of both product prototypes and production level products.

Mechatronics engineers work in multidisciplinary design teams in industry, manufacturing, and research and development. There is a need for mechatronics engineers wherever there is potential for improvement through the integration of computer and electrical hardware with mechanical systems. Opportunities also exist for graduates to form their own companies early in their careers. In a nutshell, mechatronics is a field with a future, exciting career opportunities and a huge range of applications, such as:
· Robotics,
· Manufacturing,
· Industrial management,
· Automotive,
· Computers,
· Communications,
· Automation,
· Aerospace,
· Health and Medical,
· Leisure & Entertainment and many more.