• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How many hours do you sleep daily during the exam time?

Reaction score
hmm..well it depends on 'exam time'..like if it is of 2hr..then at least 1hr min 'during the exam time'..;)

Reaction score
i sleep at 5am n wake up at 2 pm
bt if i have an exam the next day thn i sleep at 2 n wake up at 6

Reaction score
ermm..what abt ur namaazein?
kaza all i pray em with fajr :( this is my routine only when its paper one or two days after and i pray Allah understands as i cant study in daylight some psychological problem i guess :( i have like 7 day holidays between all my papers and i correct my routine by then and pray :)

Reaction score
These days I am sleeping from around after 12 a.m till 4:45 am.
But during holidays from 10:30 p.m till 9 a.m

Reaction score
kaza all i pray em with fajr :( this is my routine only when its paper one or two days after and i pray Allah understands as i cant study in daylight some psychological problem i guess :( i have like 7 day holidays between all my papers and i correct my routine by then and pray :)
(n)
That's absolutely wrong... :( sorry to say but...it actually is... :cry:

Imagine you die before you wake up for the next day fajr? :/

plz try not to repeat this again....whatsoever, we should be more concerned for our bigg exam....shouldn't we? :rolleyes:
firstly you should change your routine, if that's difficult for you, then ask someone [your mom/dad or siblings] to wake you up at salah time...go to masjid, pray, comeback and sleep....but plz dont miss it!! Honestly speaking that isn't good. This message goes to all who miss their prayers/ pray qaza...!

Ofcourse, this worldly exam is of no use.....if we dont care for the HereAfter...:cry:
Someone quoted this somewhere around the forums, WHo didn't pray didn't do anything even if he gets A*s... :(

Sorry...but do give it a thought....

May Allah help you...

"And whosoever fears Allâh and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). " [Al Quran 65:2]

give it a try..inshaAllah Allah will surely help you...

Reaction score
I take acid every night before exam and get a freaking high trip and gradually sleep too...