• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How much do we enjoy gossiping ???

Reaction score
The holy Prophet's teachings tell us to NOT chat with members of the opposite gender. However, many people still do that. In other words, they go against the Holy Prophet. Knowing that, you think it should be closed down forever?
hahaha.......commooonnn..........You r just thinking like a child..!!!..comparing a whole movie against Holy prophet with talking to opposite gender......

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb M Rizwan Kabir

Firstly, don't worry, badrobot14 will reply when he gets time!

And well, you might be better than me in Allah's eyes...But yet, I'd like to say, he hasn't done something wrong! He gave out this way for a good reason, Innamal 'aamaala bin-niyyat...

and then, I'm using it for a good reason. Then..? If it's not there, I miss out so many of them..Does that mean, I protest and stop myself benefitting from it, stop taking the good I get from it?

Ofcourse not...they won't ....
you know what, someone rightly said,

They insult the Prophet ('alyhi salato wassalam) by the things they say...

and we insult him by not following his way..

People have ridiculed the Prophets earlier, and they'll continue to do so! Allah says in the Quran: "And already were messengers ridiculed before you, but those who mocked them were enveloped by that which they used to ridicule." (Quran 6:10)

And be patient over what they say and avoid them with gracious avoidance. (Quran 73:10)

So we should avoid other stuff which Allah has forbidden for us....Be regular in our Salah..and go to masjid for every Salah than praying at homes/ going only on fridays, gain more and more knowledge about Islam and spread it..and inshaAllah try to become more practising muslims..

I'm not sure if you've watched the video I posted or not...do check that too..

Reaction score
yes sister i know that its a best way...... But here Matter is not to spread islam ...but to go aginst the youtube....!!!go aginst the one who says to use youtube using proxy tool instead of boycotting it !!!
There is no need to boycott it !
The more u boycott it, the more the mushrikoons will think that v r scared of them ! and y should v actually be ??
"Innallaha ma's sabiroon'
'Indeed Allah is with the patient ones'
Who knos one day ...someone might start loving Islam jst because of the way the muslims behave (i mean if v follow Prophet (S.A.W) character) ... and not doing any boycotts, taking revenges and stuff ..
dats wat our beloved Prophet (S.A.W) also said when Angel Jibraeel asked him what he wants to do to the people of Taif ?
he dint ask for that nation to be destroyed ! hu knos! he could have asked any min ?? but why ?? y dint he??? Dats his character ..
According to Ayesha (R.A) his character was that of the Quran ...u kno boycotting will jst bring unnecessary things into mind ..the disbelievers may get a wrong though of Rasoolullah's character ...!! naoozubillah !

Reaction score
hahaha.......commooonnn..........You r just thinking like a child..!!!..comparing a whole movie against Holy prophet with talking to opposite gender......
Apparently, both are sins. However, the movie was made by non-believers and they all have the same ultimate punishment. THEY made the movie and posted it on Youtube. Similarly, people here chat with each other knowing it's wrong and yet, you don't think the site should be closed down. The basic circumstances in both the cases are similar.
According to you, Youtube has no need since a couple of immoral people did something against our Beloved Prophet and we have to "protest" by closing the whole thing down. If that really is the case, why don't they just shut the whole internet down and live happily ever after. This site has way more advantages than disadvantages and hence, people are opposed to closing it down because "other" people do something wrong. How is Youtube any different? No one will force you to open that movie and watch it. It depends on YOUR morality. Everyone shouldn't suffer because a few people did something wrong. That's like punishing the whole school because 2 people didn't do their homework.
Once before, Buddhist started destroying The Holy Qur'an. The muslims of that area did not protest by killing those Buddhists but rather, in a much more peaceful way. An Imam (I don't remember the name, sorry) called a small meeting with those Buddhists and called an 11 year old and asked his to recite the Quran. Then he called a 7 year old to recite the Quran. And finally, even a 5 year old had learned Quran by heart. He told them that destroying Qur'an will not do them any good because it actually exists among the hearts of muslims. Now, destroying the Holy Book is a sin like none other, yet the protest was a simple show of strong faith. WHY can't we do the same here?

I hope you will realize what this child is thinking actually makes sense :p

Reaction score
You know brother Its not the matter that you r using it for the good ........ boycott is boycott .......... And i do say that it must not be used even for good in those days when youtube is baned in pakistan........ everything is available on other sites ....you may use them...........

And remember youtube is not baned forever its just for some days ...........just to teach them a lesson that we r not sleeping if they go agaisnt our prophet..........

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
You know brother Its not the matter that you r using it for the good ........ boycott is boycott .......... And i do say that it must not be used even for good in those days when youtube is baned in pakistan........ everything is available on other sites ....you may use them...........

And remember youtube is not baned forever its just for some days ...........just to teach them a lesson that we r not sleeping if they go agaisnt our prophet..........
read my post word to word?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Here, after being tired of this issue of blocking YouTube I penned down my thoughts on it:
www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/21353/

badrobot14What the use of opening Youtube ?? the ones who insulted our holy prophet by making a movie....rubish movie.....we cant just boycott ?? you said above that there is a need of youtube....tell me what is the need !!!
I have learnt since my childhood that in order to live they are only couple of things needed , but no one told me that YOUTUBE is one of them,
sharing Prophets Ahadis.......putting islamic Avatars......, Look at you what are you sharing now, ......you cant even boycott a website for some days ???? using a proxy tool.....Commooonn

View attachment 18211

And i need its answer.........And remember........You didnt tell this method only one .....many came to this thread and learned it from YOU........Now may be many of them are using it.....JUST COZ OF U !!!! Let us try to live without it , and trust me its not that hard, YOUTUBE is usefull no doubt but our values are more important than that.....

And i hope you will not mind anything....!!!

No, I don't mind... and here is why I don't mind using YouTube... hope this helps you understand my stance:
www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/21353/

AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb M Rizwan Kabir

Firstly, don't worry, badrobot14 will reply when he gets time!

And well, you might be better than me in Allah's eyes...But yet, I'd like to say, he hasn't done something wrong! He gave out this way for a good reason, Innamal 'aamaala bin-niyyat...

and then, I'm using it for a good reason. Then..? If it's not there, I miss out so many of them..Does that mean, I protest and stop myself benefitting from it, stop taking the good I get from it?

Ofcourse not...they won't ....
you know what, someone rightly said,

They insult the Prophet ('alyhi salato wassalam) by the things they say...

and we insult him by not following his way..

People have ridiculed the Prophets earlier, and they'll continue to do so! Allah says in the Quran: "And already were messengers ridiculed before you, but those who mocked them were enveloped by that which they used to ridicule." (Quran 6:10)

And be patient over what they say and avoid them with gracious avoidance. (Quran 73:10)

So we should avoid other stuff which Allah has forbidden for us....Be regular in our Salah..and go to masjid for every Salah than praying at homes/ going only on fridays, gain more and more knowledge about Islam and spread it..and inshaAllah try to become more practising muslims..

I'm not sure if you've watched the video I posted or not...do check that too..

JazakAllah khair... (y)