• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How should i prepare for Urdu Exam?

Reaction score
Hello peeps, I gave first year pre medical exams , i did good or actually above average on all subjects except urdu .. i dont know why i always find urdu writing difficult. Please help me find online resource to prepare for second year's urdu exam of Multan Board.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello peeps, I gave first year pre medical exams from BISE Multan board , i did good or actually above average on all subjects except urdu .. i dont know why i always find urdu writing difficult. Please help me find online resource to prepare for second year's urdu exam since i need marks to get into medical college.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Many students consider urdu an easy and simple subject,so during exams they dont pay attention on urdu and end up getting bad grades.This is a big mistake,but without learning and studying you can't get pass in any subject.So you dont worry and focus on your urdu subject like other subjects.I'm sure you will succeed.I suggest you to visit this website(www.tutoria.pk)which is providing past papers and book notes for Multan Board. It will not only give you good quality answers but also you have chance to self test your self.Good luck.

Last edited: