• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How to calculate grade threshold for Economics AS (9708)

Reaction score
if u check out the grade threshold for economics its kinda wierd cus in order to get a C grade for my option SX i would need to achieve 49 marks but when i check the individual grading threshold for each paper (ex paper 11 i would need 24 marks to get an A and paper 21 i would need 25 marks to get an A) so if i added the 2 grades i would get 49 which is supposed to be a C and not an A......i am confused....

Attachments

• 9708_s14_gt.pdf
    28.9 KB · Views: 19
Reaction score
c
if u check out the grade threshold for economics its kinda wierd cus in order to get a C grade for my option SX i would need to achieve 49 marks but when i check the individual grading threshold for each paper (ex paper 11 i would need 24 marks to get an A and paper 21 i would need 25 marks to get an A) so if i added the 2 grades i would get 49 which is supposed to be a C and not an A......i am confused....

cus shouldn't 2 A's in both papers equals to an A for my overall grade?