• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW TO DO PREPARATION OF ISLAMIAT??

Reaction score
Salam I was wondering if anyone can tell me the best method to prepare for Islamiat !! thanks in advance! :D

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Waalaikumassalam!!

well..although i didnt get a gud grade..but still i think...solve pastpapers..as i remember seeing same questions repeating every year...if i'm nt wrong :cool:

Reaction score
do past papers,examiner reports n marking schemes for chking how to write the answers ........ check specimen papers and refer to good books like farkhanda noor and dr iftikhar's ........... thats what i myself did :)

Reaction score
well the best answer is the one with many quotations so try learning more quotations and remember them.and surely all marks will be yours.

Reaction score
i LL advice U to Make nOtes OwnselF from MARKING scheme and Its GooD TO LERN vERSES Concerning EVRY tOPIC....and PRACTISE PAST PAPERS...AND LASTLY NOT JUST LEARN THE VESES ...learn also to explain it...Thatxx it:)

Reaction score
yep...........memorize verses and hadis for every topic and try learning where to quote them at appropriate places

Reaction score
can i giVe a aDvicE heRe.....i aM also PreParing sO if i lEad hiM wronG correct mE..:D
my bRo u neEd to Study mArking sChemes And mininum One bOok for GuidAnce FKN is tHE best.....tRy it fOr EverYthIng eXcept RelAtion of Quran and Hadith with ijma,qiyas and analogy...
u cAn uSE GhuLAm sHAbbir islamiyat or Dr.Iftikhar-ul-haq notes as they are offshoot of FKN but r written vry nicely..:D
jst choOse the boOk u uNderstAnd bEtter bcz it Depends the mOSt....Download syllabus frOm thiS site and study aCcording to them....
hOPe u UndersToOd whAt i Am sAyiNg....:D

Reaction score
thanks munir123 !! and yeah its hard for mee to study as I use 4 books !! :p well now i m gona concentrate on 1 :)