• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How to get an A* in ICT IGCSE?

Reaction score
My sister is going to do her ICT IGCSE exam in Oct/Nov 2012 and she wants to aim for an A as minimum but but she desperately needs an A* in this subject. Shes got a C and she needs an A* this time. Any advice from people with A*'s or A's?
Thank you
I AM GIVING my uct exam in ovt/nov ,could u plzzz recommend wich year papers shuld i solve???plzz be specific (don't say solve all the past papers)plzzz reply for pracs i am asking????
thanx in advance!

Reaction score
I AM GIVING my uct exam in ovt/nov ,could u plzzz recommend wich year papers shuld i solve???plzz be specific (don't say solve all the past papers)plzzz reply for pracs i am asking????
thanx in advance!

Personally I just did all the variants for summer and winter of 2011, didn't bother with any earlier papers because the question formats are all very similar. Since you're doing yours this winter, I recommend you do the summer 2012 and winter 2011 papers (all variants).

Reaction score
thanx in advance!
i did all the practical papers from 2008 to 2011 (for 2011, i did all the variants)

Reaction score
thanx in advance!
2010, 2009 and old years like 2003 and 2004. I highly recommend those.

Reaction score
how to get the supporting files for old papers i.e from may 2003 to nov2006??!

Reaction score
i am giving my igcse exams in oct/nov 2012,do mj and on 12 cum d similar
coz mj12 dint have any labels or summary!!!!!!
and can u recommend wich pst papers shuld i solve for ict for pracs and theory both
plzzzz reply me asap
my suggestion is to practice the most recent papers, if you have limited time, ie; from 2007 onwards. you can do more if you have ample time, and that will be very helpful!

Reaction score
if you want a good textbook, you can use IGCSE Information and Communication Technology. it's by Graham Brown and David Watson.
I've got a picture of the front cover of the book. check it!

Attachments

• 9780340983829.jpg
    9780340983829.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 19
Reaction score
if you want a good textbook, you can use IGCSE Information and Communication Technology. it's by Graham Brown and David Watson.
I've got a picture of the front cover of the book. check it!
even we hve d same txt...
its really gud....
precisely explained...