• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how to get over Music?

Reaction score
thats what am saying its not haram..not all songs..some r good..but once u get into it..it leads u to things that r haram..Shaytan just looks for an oppurtunity to lead u t the wrong..u may start listeninig to naats and nasheeds..but end up listening to western pop and rock..then thats wrong and Shaytan has lead u to this..dont stop it completely..no banning in Islam..Islam is very practical..but just stay away from songs with wrong lyrics..nd slowly and steadily..u'll be done..look at me been trying for two yrs now..but still sometimes feel like listening to nasheeds..with music..but i feel the progress from the time when i was crazilly addicted..

Actually, I don't listen to music but I listen to Nasheeds with music and non-music,
The thing is that, before my brother and sister both are really big addicts to songs,
And then slowly, I devoted them to nasheeds, Now they avoid music songs with bad lyrics, and listen to nasheeds...cause From my side i'm satisfied by nasheeds cause they have good lyrics, And they don't lead you astray,
Our religion is simple, We are the one who make it complicated for ourselves and other non-religious people!
Islam only stops you from what's bad for you!

Reaction score
Actually, I don't listen to music but I listen to Nasheeds with music and non-music,
The thing is that, before my brother and sister both are really big addicts to songs,
And then slowly, I devoted them to nasheeds, Now they avoid music songs with bad lyrics, and listen to nasheeds...cause From my side i'm satisfied by nasheeds cause they have good lyrics, And they don't lead you astray,
Our religion is simple, We are the one who make it complicated for ourselves and other non-religious people!
Islam only stops you from what's bad for you!
very true,,MASHALLAH..u got gr8 knowledge..u made things simpler..