• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
I have exams coming up in October/November and I need help deciding the best way to study. Currently, I am using Sir Shakeel Anwar's notes, ChatGPT, and past papers for my studies, and I'm finding them to be extremely relevant and helpful.
You might wonder why I'm creating notes from these resources instead of just understanding the material and explaining it in my own words.

My reasoning is that I want to practice so much that I don't have to think about what to write next. I want to know exactly what the answer will look like as soon as I see the question.

Can you help me decide on the best approach for studying?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I have exams coming up in October/November and I need help deciding the best way to study. Currently, I am using Sir Shakeel Anwar's notes, ChatGPT, and past papers for my studies, and I'm finding them to be extremely relevant and helpful.
You might wonder why I'm creating notes from these resources instead of just understanding the material and explaining it in my own words.

My reasoning is that I want to practice so much that I don't have to think about what to write next. I want to know exactly what the answer will look like as soon as I see the question.

solve past papers and check using the mark schemes.. and read examiner reports.. you'll find it helps a lot in answering when you know what the examiner is looking for when asking a particular question.

Reaction score

Past paper practice with topicals and yearly extensively about 10 years, if you have time do other varients as well