• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Bio p41 and expected threshold??

Reaction score
yea the Bt toxin and the high fat diet one too!!!I didnt really get to think about them too much..it was really long

Reaction score
for me it was more like a business paper lol
ALOT of chapters didnt come!! it was mostly describing and explaining from the graph

Reaction score
What did u guyz describe from da graphh for the question bout puberty being decreased from 17 years to 12 years???did we have to describe all the four lines??

Reaction score
goosh it was soooo longg...pureely graphical logical..weird pattern they din distupute it properlyy..loong loongggg...://..i missed 2 q cz of tht...huh..hopefuullly i'lll get an A if the GT's low..isa i need duaas..

Reaction score
iiiitttt wasssssssss veryyy longgggg ......they stragedy question was sooo shityyy :S:S inshAllah the GT will be loowwwww

Reaction score
why was it soooo graphicallll paper :S all graphs n all :S onli 2 3 chapters came :/

Reaction score
It was light intensity!
The puberty question was WEIRD!
I described it one dotted blue graph!
aoa wr wb! alhumdulilah...first i wrote smthng else and then wrote light (y) u sure right?

overall it was ok for me..i cudnt get time to complete a 4 mark queestion and the 3 marks one relating that table...i jjust filled in the lines cuz i had no time to read the question...

Reaction score
do u guyzzz think this exam or n11 was harder .... expect the threshold ..... i did co2 for limiting factor and missed 15 marks( left un answered :'(