• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW WAS BIOLOGY 42??

Reaction score
MINE WAS AMAZING!!! Expecting at least 90 inshalah!
I was laughing through the entire paper at its ease =D !!!

AAAAAAA!!!

How was yours?

Anyone know the right answers to the Ovarian follicle labelling?

Reaction score
NOO discussion of paper or its specific questions!! o.0
Yes, it was VERY easy, section B was repeated, I chose Q 10.

I wil tell u the labelling after 24 hours :)

Reaction score
CONGRATZZZZ guys InshAlaah you will score high marks in that paper..Would you tell me what were the topics of section B ?? nd if we are going to comapre it with november 2010 which is harder ? and to which extent ?? thnnx in advance :D

Reaction score
paper was easy went gud alhumdullilah just hate that labelling thing in reproduction question dnt knw the exact answers...other questions went gud.

Reaction score
Section B was amazing!! I attempted Q2. 15 on 15 for SURE!!!! (inshallah)
Section A was good as well. made a couple of silly mistakes so will lose max 10 marks

I see an A* !!! :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
Hey guys i forgot to mark that i did Q 10 on the first page cuz it said for examiners use only so i got confused :s will they not check it, will i lose marks? :(

Reaction score
awsum awsum awsum paper.same here i kept laughing nd the invigilator thought i wux contactin my frnd sum how o_O nywayz ny1 attempting q11?cox i did tht one.
ill rite bout the diagram in 24 hours.

Reaction score
Aloo007 said:
Hey guys i forgot to mark that i did Q 10 on the first page cuz it said for examiners use only so i got confused :s will they not check it, will i lose marks? :(

no you wont lose marks :)

Reaction score
xarak said:
awsum awsum awsum paper.same here i kept laughing nd the invigilator thought i wux contactin my frnd sum how o_O nywayz ny1 attempting q11?cox i did tht one.

I did Q 11. EASY EASY 15 marks =D very specific essay and was a repeat =D I was done in 8 lines each =D

Reaction score
guys dnt discuss the paper!! just discuss how it went for the time being or some mod or nibz will come and lock the topic!
anyways the paper was easy but its easy to lose marks couldnt think of much points in some questions for example i had just 1 point in a 3 marks question nd in 5 marks question had only 3 points :(
:(
had difficulty in time management
there was a cat in our hall and the supervisor thought it was us who were making meowwwwwwwww noise so she took all statements of entry frm PK209 but tht wasnt my centre :)
it was hilarious............. :p :lol: :p :Bravo:

Reaction score
angelgurl said:
guys dnt discuss the paper!! just discuss how it went for the time being or some mod or nibz will come and lock the topic!
anyways the paper was easy but its easy to lose marks couldnt think of much points in some questions for example i had just 1 point in a 3 marks question nd in 5 marks question had only 3 points :(
there was a cat in our hall and the supervisor thought it was us who were making meowwwwwwwww noise so she took all statements of entry frm PK209 but tht wasnt my centre :)
hahaha @ the cat. I was at PK 649- DHA' Public 'School. No AC!! the TORTURE! :evil:
anyway yeah, the paper was LONG! i started freaking out at 10:15 and was at q4 only lol then got serious and finished the paper 3 min before it ended 8)

Reaction score
NIXORCollege said:
xarak said:

I did Q 11. EASY EASY 15 marks =D very specific essay and was a repeat =D I was done in 8 lines each =D
i noe rite?i finished in 7-8 lines too.i like counted my points so many times to make sure i wux done wid everythin.i finished my paper like half an hour before.btw howdy neighbour.u were in DHA public? i wux rite next to ur centre.DHA ELC

Reaction score
NIXORCollege said:
angelgurl said:
hahaha @ the cat. I was at PK 649- DHA' Public 'School. No AC!! the TORTURE! :evil:
anyway yeah, the paper was LONG! i started freaking out at 10:15 and was at q4 only lol then got serious and finished the paper 3 min before it ended 8)
long??? I was looking for the more questions,lol. Seriously, shouldn't have taken more than 1:30 (at max) barring extraordinary circumstances

Reaction score
it was long for us guys!!!
i couldnt even complete section B the last (b) part.............ill get 3 in tht :(

Reaction score
The paper was way general and straight forward, however required some thinking in some parts of the paper. I did it like 18-20 mins before

I think the threshold will be 65-68, not more than that
hoping for the best