• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW WAS BIOLOGY PAPER 11

how was the paper ?

• Total voters
Reaction score
The one for the lysosome contents it was only RER it asked for the contentes not for the vesicle thus Golgi would be wrong

Reaction score
The one for the lysosome contents it was only RER it asked for the contentes not for the vesicle thus Golgi would be wrong

Nope, it asked for the "hydrolytic enzymes" in lysosomes. An enzyme is not an enzyme till it's processed by the golgi vesicles, therefore golgi must be involved.

Reaction score
measles no need for boosters and Chronic bronchitis is that it said that it was very easy to reverse the symproms which is not true thats the one

Reaction score
oh well i guess i failed and what abt tht ecology question was it D the population nd savana nd such

Reaction score
what was the answer with the question which of these displace oxygen with haemoglobin and choices were
carbon dioxide , carbon monoxide , HCO3 ions and H ions

Reaction score
H+ ions and CO guys help me out i believe this was a combination CO2 per se did not displace 02 as it is H+ that does... CO clearly displaces 02

Reaction score
wt was the ans for the last ques ammonification deamination nitryfication and nitrogen ffixation