• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was chem p41 ??!?! expected thresholds ?!?!

Reaction score
yeah, guys...like "discuss" the paper??? but i dont remember the formula for indigo :(

Reaction score
u guys dont cry please!! everyone's paper went bad, its not only u guys... hope for a lowww GT inshaAllah
and concentrate on ur upcoming exams!!

im sooo worried.. i must get atleast 45... in this one.. omg what im gona do.

Reaction score
What questions did you guys find the most difficult? Did you guys get the one involving lysone(?) ?

Reaction score
The paper was pretty ok. What was the answer for the breast milk question in applications?

Reaction score
Guyssss please tell meeee that the order of reaction was second with respect to NO and zero with hydrogen righttt???????????? And it was step 1 was the determining step which had 2 NO righttttt???????? Pleaseee some1 answer meeeee???

Reaction score
Guyssss please tell meeee that the order of reaction was second with respect to NO and zero with hydrogen righttt???????????? And it was step 1 was the determining step which had 2 NO righttttt???????? Pleaseee some1 answer meeeee???
i got 2nd w.r.t NO and 1st w.r.t H2 :unsure:

Reaction score
It was 1st order with respect to hydrogen and 2nd order with respect Nitrogen monoxide

Reaction score
What structures did you guys get for the organic chem part: with one compound turned into by reaction with HCl/heat?

Reaction score
What structures did you guys get for the organic chem part: with one compound turned into by reaction with HCl/heat?
oh yeah that was a crazy question! i got it at the last minute!
for C8H15... it had CH3-C=O and NH2 and carboxyllic acid end and CH2 in between
for C4H5NO3 it had carboxyllic acid end, and CH3-C=O
and for C4H7NO it had -OH (secondary alcohol), -CN in it
and for the last one i dont remember... :D

Reaction score
me toooooooo :) i got the same answers ! and for the last one i got something with a nitrile and something other O containing group- can't remember
and what about the last question of the conducting polymer- what did you put for the molecular geometry of the molecule??