• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Chemistry P1/2

Reaction score
People fail to realise that this was a nickname by a friend given to me who passed away due to cancer and I always use this on every forum as a nickname in memory.

Haseeb, you pushed the line, you twat.
My sincere Dua "Allah S.W.T grand him paradise , n hidayat to u"

Reaction score
and in ppr 2 wat were the conditions nd reagants to change methanol to methanoic acid?
nd the 1st question of section B, now was it a redox reaction? i had difficulty in finding which substance was reduced nd which oxidised

hey here u go :) !!

reagent : K2Cr207 with acidic conditions at suitable temperature

oxygen being oxidised at anode and hydrogen reduced at cathode :)

hope it helps :)

Reaction score
zyada free na ho sun la
yr plz listen if you want to get violent than pls talk to me in the convo !! it is not worth fighting it out over here ! it is an open thread based on a subject not for all this !! :)!! hope it tightens ur screw :)! !!

Reaction score
only if you could remind the question...:D
oh it was the same one where there was this gas jar and a rubber tube hanging down its top from where a silver compound was being added to the jar. they asked wat hppnd to the mass of jar.
increased due to ppt formation
stayed same for some reason
nd other options i cant remember :(

Reaction score
oh it was the same one where there was this gas jar and a rubber tube hanging down its top from where a silver compound was being added to the jar. they asked wat hppnd to the mass of jar.

yea i also wanted to confirm :) plz

Reaction score
increased
i guess

Reaction score
stayed same besause none of the products left the apparatus
stayed same because only a physical change occured
these were the two other opts.
what's the correct ans?

Reaction score
y was it hard to predict the boiling point?
The boiling points didn't show any specific pattern, while the melting points showed a continuous increase. That is why it was hard to predict the boiling point and easier to predict melting point.