• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was chemistry paper 22

Reaction score
Study of Group IV elements isn't in the AS Level course. We have never studied about Group IV bonds in AS.. I am pretty sure you're giving it accelerated hence why you know about it. So I am damn sure O and N are correct. since those are the only ones which we have studied about which have double and triple bonds.
yar forget it chill have apepsi xD

Reaction score
Study of Group IV elements isn't in the AS Level course. We have never studied about Group IV bonds in AS.. I am pretty sure you're giving it accelerated hence why you know about it. So I am damn sure O and N are correct. since those are the only ones which we have studied about which have double and triple bonds.
Again is the question asking about pi bond or double bond? Double bond is not necessarily pi bond

Reaction score
well it is in AS level it is not in A2 people shold be aware the accelerate candidates
What? Nonono. I'm taking a two years course. We did learn about pi bond in AS. Is the question asking about pi bond or double bond, again?

Reaction score
in the weak base question i did not include the equation, but stated only the defination how much mark will i get for this!