• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW WAS CHEMISTY PRACTICAL?

Reaction score
in chem 31 i too got sumwhere between 3% and 4% accuracy!!! and the enthalpy change i got around 2.9 sumthin KJ and divided it but the moles of the FA1 + FA2 and i got like 90 sumthing!!!

not sure if it waz correcr or not!! just did what i could at that time!!! LOLZ!!!

Reaction score
damn!!! i am soo stupid..i got enthalpy of 70......somtihng..and i rote it as 7.1x10^4 j/mol :ugeek:

Reaction score
this was the worst ppr of my life.i am not sure whether i can even get 15 or not..im very tensed about chem p2 and p1 coz im very bad in chem and i don't know how can i make up for my poor prac....
plz pray for me

Reaction score
fullmetallegend said:
is the cation in in paper 33 was in blue solution was copper or chromium????????????
plz answer

i think its copper.....BUT I THINK.....i might me rong

Reaction score
ammonium for sure................!! it evolves gas on heating on which damp red litmus turns blue....

Reaction score
chem practikal was da wrst guyz!!!! esp da Q1!!!!! and wat were da salts in Q2??? da sulphates and da carbonates one>??? :?: