• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW WAS CHEMISTY PRACTICAL?

Reaction score
So, how was it going? Sorry I've been away for a while due to the crazy spamming to my inbox :lol:

Anyway, keep me updated about the situation here. Thanks.

1. How did the paper go? Time management problem?
2. Any difficulties?

Reaction score
Im doing okay on the 2nd question paper 33. The first one suppose to be okay but I got mixed up and confuse at the beginning.. Most of my friend have time management problem. But I think I do okay probably get C or B.. My calculation difference with the real one is about 60%..

the real problem for me will be time management..

Reaction score
For me it went good :) Alhamdulillah
I got percentage difference with the real one 9.06% so I think it is ok, but can't say. I may loose some marks here and there in the 1st question around 2 or 3 marks for maybe too high values or too low values.
The salt analysis also went good. I couldn't get the limewater to turn milky but I identified correctly by seeing for bubbles :)
The cation salt analysis was easy!! So much for knowing cobalt xD!

Inshaallah I can get around 35 out of 40.

Reaction score
It was good. At first i accidentally took volume 50cm for experiment 1 and and 100cm3 for experiment 2. I thought that was the error:p, but then realized at the last moment. "Adjusted" the temp change, and got percentage difference of 0.3% ONLY!. But time was up and i couldn't complete the errors bit. Question two was easy, however i messed up at the end, just wrote Mg+2 instead of Mn+2.

Reaction score
i messed up with my paper due to apparatus problem...
and missing half of my Q.1
afraid about it..=[

Reaction score
q2 went alright.but i messed up with identification by using same solution for 2 tests. :(
not sure about q1, [i had 2 do q1 twice because i mixed up solutions, but 2nd time i think i did it right}

Reaction score
Q 2 was f9.. but Q 1 was weww.. i hve send the report.. would it even matter??..=/

Reaction score
Ghania , could you elaborate on your question one ? salt analysis was easy but this percentage diff has got me worried

Reaction score
sum say cobalt...how can it be identified...can sumone plz describe the test...

Reaction score
Could any of you who did p31 please write down the questions? And what formulas you needed for the calculations? thanks

Reaction score
Q2 was all gud...bt messed up in q1.................and got time amagement prblm...
hey wat would be the expected percintile this tyme FOR A..........???

Reaction score
Q2 went well, but consumed a lot of time, couldn't complete ques 1. I will manage around 25-30
How much do I need in Paper2 in order to score A grade???

Reaction score
question 1 was simply pathetic .i messed up everythng .can anyone plz tell me the source of error in q1 n whether we had to use barium nitrate or hcl first???/