• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW WAS CHEMISTY PRACTICAL?

Reaction score
areyou sure we are talking about the same paper , chem p31 , q1 with the nacl and fa1 , tempreture change ect ...

Reaction score
Can some one please post the questions for P1 pls? Or atleast say whether there were any mole calculations or not

Thanks

Reaction score
mine went toooo bad..all my calculations in que 1 were wrong...in que 2 i had less time and cud only identify 2 cations...in sulfate and carbonate i tested all the white ppts with acid but that was not required as we were told that there is no other anion...so i marked the table wrongly..im very depressed

Reaction score
well percentage difference really duznt matter if u have done everything correctly in prac??? Many of us had diffrent percentage differences, this duzn't mean that all of us were wrong. U will get marks of that part for correct method...

Reaction score
and considering percentiles of last few years, again this year percentile of A grade would be quite low. Approx 29-30 I guess, what do you think???

Reaction score
i did good in Q2 n had no problem in managing time.. i actually did 30 minutes before :D in Q1 i am not sure... over all i am satisfied with my paper...

Reaction score
Sabrina said:
i did good in Q2 n had no problem in managing time.. i actually did 30 minutes before :D in Q1 i am not sure... over all i am satisfied with my paper...
30 minutes before? Wow youre quick, i spent about 70 minutes on the first question, so had less time for q2, had to do the 7 mark table in about 20 minutes. :( What was the value of the specific heat of the Beaker?

Reaction score
Anomaly said:
Sabrina said:
30 minutes before? Wow youre quick, i spent about 70 minutes on the first question, so had less time for q2, had to do the 7 mark table in about 20 minutes. :( What was the value of the specific heat of the Beaker?

shes over efficient..=P... isn't it sabrina??..=P

Reaction score
heheh!! i dont have a clue when i finished!! i did paper 31..
and even till the end waz helping everyone i could!! got that from princess zahra!!
and thats y i thought of becoming an xtremepapers member!! to help people!!! LOLZ!!!

soooo i think i did gud! everything kindoff went perfect except the enthalpy heat thing!!!

Reaction score
P33 was not that easy, btw dunno whether it should be higher to lower, but I got 14.1