• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Islamiyat paper 1

Reaction score
something very bad happened to me... the ppl in my centre didnt let me hve an extra sheet :/

when the paper started thy tld me tht extra sheet wsn't allowed. . i had so mch to write but i cudn't :'(

Reaction score
what are u sure how many sheets u had on the original paper and where was ur centre.
if this is the case mail CIE and tell them .

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
nopes he cant delete he ll have to edit hey Sagemaster u r a teacher right ?? I have a query. can i ask.

you can ask but im not a teacher lol.im just a student so ask away.

Reaction score
yup its soo unfair !! i studied soo hard and knew all the points revelations.... :/

my teacher nd my parents r gonna complain.... ! First they announced that no extra sheet is allowed, then i called the invigulator personally and asked her to conform it.... she said the same, no extra sheet...
then when i had finished my paper,,
sudenly i heard a student ask for an extra sheet and it ws given to him!! turns out evry1 was alllowed except a few ppl.... the invigulator at my centre was definatly confused and didnt knw the rules!!! :/

Reaction score
which centre tell which centre and this is unfair complain this to the school this is unfair because we were given extra sheets and every one was.

Reaction score
If I were you I would be extremely annoyed. You should complain straightaway because I think it's completely retarded to have invigilators who aren't even sure of the CIE rules. :\

Reaction score
xmariam3x said:
yup its soo unfair !! i studied soo hard and knew all the points revelations.... :/

my teacher nd my parents r gonna complain.... ! First they announced that no extra sheet is allowed, then i called the invigulator personally and asked her to conform it.... she said the same, no extra sheet...
then when i had finished my paper,,
sudenly i heard a student ask for an extra sheet and it ws given to him!! turns out evry1 was alllowed except a few ppl.... the invigulator at my centre was definatly confused and didnt knw the rules!!! :/
Wait a minute thats not right !You were suppose to be proved with two types of paper.The exam itself and a answer booklet where you write the answers.The booklet is more than enough to write an answer.are you sure about this????? :no:

Reaction score
the booklet is only 11 pages!! it wasnt enough for me i had to compress my answer and miss points!

even if it WAS enough, if extra sheets r allowed they shud've been given to me.. i hve a habit of writing 4 pages for each 10 marks answers nd i had to write 2 .!!! thts not fair :( the invigulatiors FIRST didnt allow extra sheet, then they realized tht it WS infact allowed,, but they didnt infrom us of tht even afterwards...

Reaction score
Umair101 said:
Where can we get sir Adeel's guess paper for history??
Forget it man the guess paper are not very accurate so i recommanded for you to study.Our islamic guess paper was extremely wrong ,0% :( .

Reaction score
xmariam3x said:
the booklet is only 11 pages!! it wasnt enough for me i had to compress my answer and miss points!

even if it WAS enough, if extra sheets r allowed they shud've been given to me.. i hve a habit of writing 4 pages for each 10 marks answers nd i had to write 2 .!!! thts not fair :( the invigulatiors FIRST didnt allow extra sheet, then they realized tht it WS infact allowed,, but they didnt infrom us of tht even afterwards...
OMG seriously? you only need an answer not story man.you should at least write up to 1 to 2 pages.

Reaction score
xmariam3x said:
something very bad happened to me... the ppl in my centre didnt let me hve an extra sheet :/

when the paper started thy tld me tht extra sheet wsn't allowed. . i had so mch to write but i cudn't :'(

really??? if you guyz have to write on AnSWER BookLET then you can get as many of them as you want. you can even tie A BLANK copy wid your question paper. did the whole hall give islamyat paper or was there another paper too?

Reaction score
yes i heard some students outside my centre complaining to their teachers that aap ney to hamme marwa diya :p GOd knows what these CIE examiners think.
No Sage MAster see some people have a big writing my friend took an extra sheet because he writes abt 5 words in the line.this is not fair these centres just make money this way they get approved and thats all they care.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
yes i heard some students outside my centre complaining to their teachers that aap ney to hamme marwa diya :p GOd knows what these CIE examiners think.
No Sage MAster see some people have a big writing my friend took an extra sheet because he writes abt 5 words in the line.this is not fair these centres just make money this way they get approved and thats all they care.
OHHHHH i see now ,my bad lol.

Reaction score
xmariam3x said:

listen, do THIS IMMEDIATELY! check the british council number from cie website and call them. report them exactly what happened and say you want a "Special consideration" to be attached to the islamiyat papers that are to be sent from your center.

Reaction score
no problem. so u gave the ISL paper too.
and yeah do exactly what @izzahzainab says its for ur own betterment dont get frightened just call them and yeah this might lead u to u not getting an A* so do it.

Reaction score
the paper would be awsome if something else would come inspite of Q2 but i attempted surah 2,3 and Q3 and 5.

no such question like Q2 came in like 10 years and now in 2011 they gave it,how unlucky.

Reaction score
yeah me too summer 2010 paper was easyyyyy as hell and this one i was surprised to see the question 2 and said to myself yar likhna kia hai is mein LOLX