• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Islamiyat paper 1

Reaction score
SAME HERE FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS MAJOR THEMES WALA I WAS REJOICING UNTIL I SAW ARAY YE TOU KAH RAHA HAI KE WRITE ABT TWO PROPHETS AND GUYS EVEN IF U LOOK IN P2 SYLLABUS IS THERE ANYTHING ABT PROPHETS LIKE INDIVIDUALS LIKE WRITE ABT PROPHET JESUS THERE IS NONE WHY DIDNT THEY MENTION THIS IN SYLLA.

Reaction score
I agree with scouser and izzah, call the british council (to Mariam).
These idiotic invigilators are stuck-up and center heads can new some times, but if they gave other people extra sheets, you should've complained straight away. Although I hope it doesn't affect your grade as much, your paper is headed back to CIE's office and is probably sealed, you should have made a fuss there, but oh well let's hope for the best.
What is you PK center?

On the whole, how was your paper today? I heard from my friend's that it was harder compared to last years paper :p.

Reaction score
Well the paper was easy, I too was a bit moved about the q2a, but then I wrote about Adam and Jesus. Some ref and whatever i knew abt them, i wrote

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
i picked prophet jesus and moses and then start writing what ever came into my mind regarding them...

umm, is Moses a part of the Quranic passages of our syllabus ?

Reaction score
But that was simply out of syllabus! Is there not a complain for it or somethin?

Reaction score
lol yaar i wrote Abraham and isa they were the ones i knew proficiently god knows yaar what we did,but this is sure the percentile if its there it will fall makoing A* accessible may this happen at all costs
Well yaar the rest was easy but Q2a was out of syllabus.

no moses is not yaar oh yeah my friend wrote abt them too dont worry theyll accept it if u gave a reference in which surah he is/

Reaction score
no but its said other similar passages also so i guess it could have been included but if it wasent then i dont care whatever i wrote i dont wanna get tension

Reaction score
Sagemaster, for me a 10 MARKS questions should be ATLEAST 2 and a half pages... its what i've practiced for 2 years. And i wanted to write more than tht.. it was my olveles paper afterall...

so dont say tht i want to write stories whtever... even if i did want to ... it ws my right as a candidate to get extra sheets..

yup i am complaining to CIE guys... i will try my best to do sumthing about it ... wht thy did was totally unfair and i was too confused and sad at tht time to fight wth them about it. But ur right rafae... i shud have :((((

Reaction score
How the hell can you guys have question 2a coming about prophets?
Prophets are not even in PAPER 1!!!

Reaction score
You should not try to do something,

You should do something!!

Reaction score
yeah dont take tension please hist next fresh mind keep it fresh and forget this insane paper.
yes see u guys had so much luck thoise who gave S10 paper of isl.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
yeah dont take tension please hist next fresh mind keep it fresh and forget this insane paper.
yes see u guys had so much luck thoise who gave S10 paper of isl.

I know. I remember when I gave it. It was such an easy paper na ...

Reaction score
guys plx pray for me ... nd for the other papers tooo ..
i hope u'll all get a excellent grades Inshallah

Reaction score
OOPS i forgot stop discussing guys i got angry so much that i started discussing.

Reaction score
but we didnt disucssed what we had to write in paper we only discussed it was insane still it will be locked we didnt even discuss anyother question other than 2 a

Reaction score
yeah point and this paper i would recommend CIE not to repeat anymore if they wanna then they tell in syllabus now.

Reaction score
Waisay scouser and Angel.
I think the rule should be removed, as CIE themselves took it off this years statement of entry. They knew it was impossible and irrational to do such a thing.