• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Islamiyat paper 1

Reaction score
every one muzammil mehmood on the last day of his class announced that you must do hazrat isa noah moses and abraham and miraj tooo ooooo sir muzammil you have saved me astar.A dream start history in the making wing commander giving paper o you CIE we are the lazy generation and we can do everything

Reaction score
easy paper at last something newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww God hail sir muzammil whom told us to do isa abraham moses and noah for q2 hell yeah its party time

Reaction score
sabranmmrkyusufzai said:
every one muzammil mehmood on the last day of his class announced that you must do hazrat isa noah moses and abraham and miraj tooo ooooo sir muzammil you have saved me astar.A dream start history in the making wing commander giving paper o you CIE we are the lazy generation and we can do everything
Dude but the ques says that rite frm the passages u hv studied so in the passages which were in buk dre was no story abt moses and noah???? If v rite abt them so cn v get markss???? Plx ask ur sir :( bcx i'v dn da same mistake :(

Reaction score
doctormani said:
Dude but the ques says that rite frm the passages u hv studied so in the passages which were in buk dre was no story abt moses and noah???? If v rite abt them so cn v get markss???? Plx ask ur sir :( bcx i'v dn da same mistake :(
They said previous passages you have read,it doesnt matter wether it was in the syalbus.There was even a passage for moses when Allah spoke to him directly.There other passages that included the relationship between Allah and his messengers like prophet Adam,Ibraham,Dahood and many more.So as long as you answered the question with a verse from the Quran to support your answer,than its ok.

Reaction score
Were we allowed to write the quotes from the passages that were not in syllabus?????//
Guess wwat... I wrote about Holy Prophet first a whole 1.5 page and then whole cut :%)
then I wrote Hazrat ADAM and Hazrat Noah

I still guess how i managed to complete my PAPER :Search:

Reaction score
mastermindh said:
Were we allowed to write the quotes from the passages that were not in syllabus?????//
Guess wwat... I wrote about Holy Prophet first a whole 1.5 page and then whole cut :%)
then I wrote Hazrat ADAM and Hazrat Noah

I still guess how i managed to complete my PAPER :Search:

well i guess you have a small writing right? May i ask why do people say 'Hazrat' and what does it mean?

Reaction score
small writing means he would have written more in those 1.5 pages
He would have big writing.

Hazrat is added when we address someone with respect.

Reaction score
i wrote about the prophet and companions both in the last question..!!!!
will i be rewarded with marks????

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what actually came in question 2.. I haven't read this thread but I heard it was tricky.

Reaction score
well the Q2 which ought to have been from History and importance of Quran, was not from there at all.
I will post the question in half an hour, thats when the 24 hrs complets

Reaction score
hey i wrote H.Ibrahams events from Surah Ana'am,.. but also wrote about the event when he went to scarifice his son for Allah... is tht correct?? I i gave reference of Surah Ana'am, nd Surah Ibrahim

so will i get marks for adding tht even also?

Reaction score
Hey people paper waz very easy if you had prepared well but i just want to conform sumthing.
In the paper i couldnot remember any quotes on q2 so wat i did was name the sura in which the prophet was mentioned and wrote a few lines about what it told about them. Will that make up for not quoting any references. I wrote about Hazrat Isa and Hazrat Ibrahim . I think the question wanted us to outline the relationship Allah had with any two messengers, wouldn't it have been easier if we elaborated that 'Isa wasn't His son and Ibrahim recognized him as the true Creator?

Reaction score
Yes yes here u go lesco ill tell u,
Q2a.Outline from the passages u have studied the relationship between Allah and two of his messengers before Hz.Mohommud (PBUH).

now who says this is in the syllabus wait ill slap u :p

And for talharulz yaar i heard many ppl made this mistake the examiner will cut marks but ull get marks dont worry.

Reaction score
well i wanted to know that since miraaj event is mentioned only in surah al-isra and verse 17:1 so there was no other quotation will 1 quotation be enough as mostly we see that examiners ask 2 to 5 quotations in 10 marks answer...?????

Reaction score
xmariam3x said:
hey i wrote H.Ibrahams events from Surah Ana'am,.. but also wrote about the event when he went to scarifice his son for Allah... is tht correct?? I i gave reference of Surah Ana'am, nd Surah Ibrahim

yar answer the question pleeese ! mein waisay he bohat pareshaan houn!!

Reaction score
hey thats enuf i guess becasue there is that one quotation and the details were required so u gave them so no need yaar they maximum require 1 quotation to make ur answer reach the last level so u did it.

Reaction score
xmariam3x said:
xmariam3x said:

yar answer the question ! mein waisay he bohat pareshaan houn!!

it depends if they want it they mentioned nothing abt other verses but u can get marks i guess for the name ,all depends on the CIE examoner.