• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Islamiyat paper 1

Reaction score
hey guys
how was your islamiyat paper 1
my went Awesome THanks to Sir Adeel
just had little bit of problem in question 2 but that to was tackled easily in the end as same question was given in practice question of sir adeel two days before

All the best for history
Guys do look at Sir Adeel history guess topics. viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6136

Good luck
will love to hear about your view and about your paper :)

Reaction score
same here a little prolem in 2
and i also read a quetion wrong but corrected it later

Reaction score
yup........no doubt it was easy.....but Q 2 was little "unexpected"..................i also did Q 3 n 5 :D.......n which surahs u did????? i did 1 n 3....:D

Reaction score
i did q 4, and 5
second question for me was kinda expected.
eveythng went smooth except that when my friends mention that they used 2 extra sheets. this scares me.
i didn't even use 1

Reaction score
It was goooood but question 2 sucked! :/ What were we supposed to do in it anyway? :S
Hayyee bas i hope acha grade ayee :(

Reaction score
to hume sir adeel ka guess paper mile ga kahan se?
d paper wznt as easy as last yr wese....but it wznt bad.xcpt 4 dat q2... o Allah!plx giv me an a*!

Reaction score
falcon678 said:
yup........no doubt it was easy.....but Q 2 was little "unexpected"..................i also did Q 3 n 5 :D.......n which surahs u did????? i did 1 n 3....:D
I also did surah 1 and 3,also question 2 to was unexpected :(

Reaction score
aleezay said:
to hume sir adeel ka guess paper mile ga kahan se?
d paper wznt as easy as last yr wese....but it wznt bad.xcpt 4 dat q2... o Allah!plx giv me an a*!
:) You'll get it. Don't worry! :wink: :wink:

Reaction score
yup same here guys easy paper i did Q4 and 5 and the two compulsory ones.
Q2 was a little diff at first glance but very moderate it was so what marks do u expect guys out of 50 ??
well yes i did Surah 1 and 2 . :D

Reaction score
I did a major mistake.... Q2 said that write abt the prophets which u hv studies frm the passages.... Which meant we have 2 write the story of any 2 prophet which was in da passages of buk .... But i wrote other than this ;(;(;(;(

Reaction score
Nibz said:
Kindly discuss it tomorrow, after 3 p.m!
Yaar Nibz we are not discussing it we are just telling each other the difficulty of the paper :cry:

doctormani said:
I did a major mistake.... Q2 said that write abt the prophets which u hv studies frm the passages.... Which meant we have 2 write the story of any 2 prophet which was in da passages of buk .... But i wrote other than this ;(;(;(;(

But for u my friend discuss it tomorrow please or we all will get banned so dont dare comment anyone . :eek:

Reaction score
I forgot to write that hazrat Ali slept in the bed of the holy prophet PBUH during his migration... Will the examiner cut marks???
N for Q5, i wrote the persecutions done to the Holy Prophet PBUH aswell.... will it be ok??? (as in, will I get marks for that?)

Reaction score
doctormani said:

But for u my friend discuss it tomorrow please or we all will get banned so dont dare comment anyone .

But arent we doing different exam paper ,as they are two paper like paper 11 and 12 .The paper we did today was paper 1 so i dont think they will repeat it tomorrow im i right? :pardon:

Reaction score
killer22 said:
I forgot to write that hazrat Ali slept in the bed of the holy prophet PBUH during his migration... Will the examiner cut marks???
N for Q5, i wrote the persecutions done to the Holy Prophet PBUH aswell.... will it be ok??? (as in, will I get marks for that?)

please delete your post as fast as you can because i think we are not allowed to discuss it today.if not you will get ban from forum. :(

Reply:Of course they will cut mark :shock: .It is one of the most important event that happened in medina.It tells us how he was brave and bold enough to risk himself for the prophet sake.But hopefully you wrote your answer to Q3 welll!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
CIE has made their system such that there isn't even a slight possibility of cheating/or leakage of paper.
But rule is a rule; and you must obey it or will have to face the consequences.
Thank you!

Reaction score
nopes he cant delete he ll have to edit hey Sagemaster u r a teacher right ?? I have a query. can i ask.