• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Islamiyat paper 1

Reaction score
xmariam3x said:
xmariam3x said:
hey i wrote H.Ibrahams events from Surah Ana'am,.. but also wrote about the event when he went to scarifice his son for Allah... is tht correct?? I i gave reference of Surah Ana'am, nd Surah Ibrahim

so will i get marks for adding tht even also?

yar answer the question pleeese ! mein waisay he bohat pareshaan houn!!

No need to worry you did excellent,IA u will be rewarded

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
WELL one more thing in part B of question number 4 ABU BAKR was to be the one or any other?????

Any one ov the Hamza or 'Abu Bakr or 'Ali

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
WELL one more thing in part B of question number 4 ABU BAKR was to be the one or any other?????

well H. Abu Bakr ws the easiet so i think evryone chose tht.. waisay H.Ali kay bhi kafi points bantay hain

THANKX maltixhamza .. Inshallah u'll be sucsessful as well ! :)

Reaction score
thank GOD i also chose abu bakr @scouserlfc yeah this was my only question that went to 2 pages all others were of 1.5 pages...but examnier needed points so i had to choose main points of these 3 and didnt went in too much details.....

Reaction score
Thats wat i thought too.
I would have finished 10 mins before the time ended but i had to spend 4 extra on writing Hazrat 'Ali. In the end i had only 2 mins for rechecking.

Reaction score
i completed 15 mins befoe time because thy didnt give me extra sheets nd i hae a habit of writing vert fast...

Reaction score
i finished 5 minutes before time and good thing was i checked my answers as soon i completed them so in the ned if i didnt even get time for rechecking but still i got some time

Reaction score
oh! well if they hadnt given me extra sheet i wud have boxed their ears coz my writing is so big i needed 1 extra sheet and another to complete my Q5 part b!

Reaction score
i wud've done the same if it haddent been my first paper!!! i ws scared tht if i was rude thy wud cancel my paper or sumthing.. i just hope i get an A atleast :( tht'll be enough

if thy do sumthing like tht again ... then im going to stand up and shout at them or snatch the extra sheet !!!

Reaction score
When did you ppl got ur ISLAMIAT PAPER 1 yesterday.......????
Is it before 2pm.......????
Cz we got our paper at 2pm.....!!
Plzz Agar tumhain papr jldi milta hai to plz POST kr dena isi forum prr.........

Reaction score
Nhi yrrr
Is forum pe BACHAY 12:35pm pr paper discuss kr rahay thayy............
Older posts chk kroo

Reaction score
haan tou woh discussion tou hoti he hai
In pakistan paper starts exact at 2
Dosari countries mian time differ karta hai pak say

Reaction score
well mine also went gud and again jst faced a little problem in Q2.. i did the first 2 surhas and ofcourse Q3 and 5... ;-)

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
BRO kis ne kaha ap ne suna galat tha i exactly wrote "this event is mentioned in Quran in chapter number 17 verse number 1 which says exalted is he......" (17:1) tuje sunai galat dia ho ga or ye to most easiest number tha yad kerne ke lie zauraiz ne bi likha tha umer ne bi
:p my bAD.......... :Rose:

Reaction score
TRY TO AVOID DISCUSSION OF PAPER BEFORE 24 hours !! I believe this post was made the same day the paper started !! Please try to refrain this as it is against XPF rules !! :)

Reaction score
Yeah it has now but wasn't at the time this thread was created !! anyway just wanted to advice !! :)
So how many people faced difficulty in Question 2 ?