• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Math P1??????

Reaction score
I did paper 12 too, and i found some question pretty easy while the others were very hard (in comparison to the previous years' Qs)...

Reaction score
I gave p2 and it was not as hard and as lenthy as people are saying. I was easily able to complete the paper like half an hour before then time limit. Questions were not hard but many of them needed to solve some tricks before starting but besides that the questions were easy, sensible values for answers.

egy

Reaction score
I gave p2 and it was not as hard and as lenthy as people are saying. I was easily able to complete the paper like half an hour before then time limit. Questions were not hard but many of them needed to solve some tricks before starting but besides that the questions were easy, sensible values for answers.

what is ur answers

Reaction score
The rates and vectors questions were pretty easy but what was with so many questions with k. Also non of the questions were simple like those of other years. Not even close. How do you guys think 21 will be?

Reaction score
guys anyone knows the stupid binomial answer? and why on earth some of u are saying its pi if the calculator gives you a 12

Reaction score
First part of the question was pretty easy because first term = sum of the first term so you just had to plug 1 into the equation they provided. Then you could have found out d by figuring out Sn1, Sn2, Sn3 and figuring out the common difference between their sums. Didn't need an equation or anything.

Reaction score
How did you all do todays Math P1 examination??
Was it really hard, normal or easier paper??
:)

The paper quite extended, but I managed it in 1 1/4 hours, leaving 30 minutes for revision. Here are some of the answers:

(volume of rotation about x-axis): 12 pi
binomial theorem: a= 5
GP>> first term (a)= 27
AP>> a = 9, d= 2
unit vector scalar multiple: 1/sqr(61)
(coordinates): A(4,6), B(2,2)
functions: g-1(x) = (8/x)+3; undefined when x=0

0<k<64/9

Reaction score
Hi guys, this is my first post here, I'm not too sure what the rules are on discussing the papers after the exams but I want to know if anyone did paper13 and what they thought about the paper? If we can't talk about it now, I'll happily take it to pm.
i did paper 13...it was hard!! much harder than the previous years

Reaction score
I did 12 and it was alright. Completely left AP and GP, plus i didn't have time to solve the trigo question. I'm on a B grade level, which sucks.
Ya same here..... :( left the AP question and the trig question dint really click at that time.... Only when i got home i figured out what to do.... :( and that feeling just sux.... It was a good paper but it was VERY tricky....