• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was maths P32

Reaction score
20-25 Or More :'(
Didnt Attempt Some Of The Question Like The Last One And Some Other Parts
Time Problem Of indeed Was The Biggest Problem .

Reaction score
never mind that. had the same variant yeah? so ummm how many people did u talk to? if ure just talkin about 5 or 6 people's reactions whove studied from the same teacher , maybe it aint that accurate

Reaction score
No Majority Of Them I didnt know them.
Not A huge Amount of Students didnt in this Paper They were about 30-35 Or Less Appearing For this paper

Reaction score
GT for P3 is usually high .In 2011 may-june ,The GT for P32 was 67..thats a way high score ,is it gonna happen the same this year?

Reaction score
Well, the paper was a bit tougher than jun 11 qp 32...so obviously the thresholds will be around 60-63 i guess..Although, it went great for me!

Reaction score
:( i missed a root for that sin 2 theta!!!! :fool: :fool: :fool:
please GT, be low...am aiming for A* :cry:

Reaction score
wat was q4 ?? guys paper 32 ?? ... and wat did u get the roots of the last question 10 i)

Reaction score
P3 was very easy, guys. Many worked well in my school. I didn't discover I made any mistake yet. I don't think they're going to lower the benchmark. Not discouraging you, but if you've other papers, Stats or Mechanics, try to catch up in those. :)

For 10) i), the roots were - root 2 + root 3, and root 2 - root 3, if I remember well. For the second part, the ans was 2.30 radians, this one I do remember clearly.

My best wishes for the rest of the exams.^

Reaction score
anahita16 said:
:( i missed a root for that sin 2 theta!!!! :fool: :fool: :fool:
please GT, be low...am aiming for A* :cry:

Oh, I just read this. Don't worry, you will lose only the answer mark. That doesn't stop you from getting an A*. :)

vaishster said:
wat was question no 4 ???

Now, I don't remember the sequence of all the questions. Sorry, I forgot.

anahita16 said:
wat were the two answers for the trigonometry question?

The one for 0 < theta < 90? There was only one answer. I don't remember this one either. :(