• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was phy p11

how was it?

• hardest paper cie ever arranged

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • it was okayish

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • easy

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
No no no. The one where it was in series. I don't really remember choices A and B, but C was "Voltmeter reads x Volt." I forgot how much volts it was. And D was "Meter reads zero." I think A and B were about ammeter

OOOH that one, the component I think it is thermistor, or maybe something else. I really forgot but here is the thing, if component1's resistance decreases, then the p.d across component1 decreases so that the p.d across component2 which is in series with component1 increase. It goes like that, I just went with the procedure

Reaction score
OOOH that one, the component I think it is thermistor, or maybe something else. I really forgot but here is the thing, if component1's resistance decreases, then the p.d across component1 decreases so that the p.d across component2 which is in series with component1 increase. It goes like that, I just went with the procedure

Yeah. Even I kinda forgot.

Reaction score
Not sure if it's C. But yeah, it decreased by one, as an electron was absorbed. This came once in a past paper

That was easy but tricky, most my mates got wrong hahaha, to be honest all are easy, especially the two densities in a tube 2000m and x m, I circled D without a second thought, I did the same question in the morning before the the exam

Reaction score
That was easy but tricky, most my mates got wrong hahaha, to be honest all are easy, especially the two densities in a tube 2000m and x m, I circled D without a second thought, I did the same question in the morning before the the exam

Exactly xD