• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Physics P42

Reaction score
The electrons didn't emit in the quantum question last part?

And what happened when sampling frequency increases and longer notes instead of short notes?

what were the two faces at which force was experienced ?
and the part below last part of the magnetism part?

And how where we supposed to link the internal energy of ideal gases with reference to assumption of gases?

Reaction score
The electrons didn't emit in the quantum question last part? - Nop cuz photon energy < Work function

And what happened when sampling frequency increases and longer notes instead of short notes? Didnt put anythin

what were the two faces at which force was experienced ? Forgot wat i put

And how where we supposed to link the internal energy of ideal gases with reference to assumption of gases? There exists no intermolecular forces of att. b/w molecules of an ideal gas. Ideal gases have no P.E. Thus it can be defined as mean translation K.E of all the molecules of an ideal gas.[/quote]

Reaction score
The electrons didn't emit in the quantum question last part? - Nop cuz photon energy < Work function

And what happened when sampling frequency increases and longer notes instead of short notes? Didnt put anythin

what were the two faces at which force was experienced ? Forgot wat i put

And how where we supposed to link the internal energy of ideal gases with reference to assumption of gases? There exists no intermolecular forces of att. b/w molecules of an ideal gas. Ideal gases have no P.E. Thus it can be defined as mean translation K.E of all the molecules of an ideal gas.
[/quote]

Increasing sampling frequency decreases the step-depth. Thus accuracy of reproduced signal is improved.
Using a larger number of bits decreases step-height. Again, accuracy improves.

Reaction score

Increasing sampling frequency decreases the step-depth. Thus accuracy of reproduced signal is improved.
Using a larger number of bits decreases step-height. Again, accuracy improves.[/quote]
Zelev heetun sa :O

Reaction score
Using a larger number of bits decreases step-height. Again, accuracy improves.
Zelev heetun sa :O[/quote]
:D

Reaction score
Derive using gravational force = Cent. Force then x1/2

I did get change in kinetic energy as far I could remember was 1.0 x 10^8 J But then after retrying i got another value.

Hey do you remember your value of kinetic energy?

Reaction score
i have a concern. Please help me out. If for example, your gradient is 127 118 and your absolute error is 30 946.......than how should i write my final answer with the error?????

Reaction score
i have a concern. Please help me out. If for example, your gradient is 127 118 and your absolute error is 30 946.......than how should i write my final answer with the error?????
I don't think errors can be taken to more than 3 s.f. So it would be 127000 +/- 31000.
Personally i would prefer to write it as (12.7 +/- 3.1) x (10^4)