• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW WAS PHYSICS PAPER 2 AS!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
no need to brag about A*.....they proove nothing........i know many students who just put in 2 weeks before the exam and come out with straight A* in O and A levels.........but when u ask them a conceptual question...THEY FREAK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!any how i accept my mistake about the power out put as i myself saw that question in mcq today, how ever since ive seen n many places on net that power out put includes all forms of converted energy............(mainly in motors and engines) im convinced that both should be credited...its happened in past papers where there are two alternatives..just gotta make sense

Reaction score
Lol. well now they'll have too. Started mcq practice today and saw that question jumped in joy caz i finally got some evidence to prove myself right :p
hey bro..............what would be explanation of this calc?
hope u did M1, in M1 we say that power output of engine of a car is say 24000W, the resistive force is 500N and velocity is 10ms-1. so then in the quation we equate power output to (ma+r)(v)....right.....see we included the resistive force so useful work done is actualy less then power output..............oesnt that contradict the whole new conclusions which are apparently being drawn

Reaction score
hey bro..............what would be explanation of this calc?
hope u did M1, in M1 we say that power output of engine of a car is say 24000W, the resistive force is 500N and velocity is 10ms-1. so then in the quation we equate power output to (ma+r)(v)....right.....see we included the resistive force so useful work done is actualy less then power output..............oesnt that contradict the whole new conclusions which are apparently being drawn
U should remember we only use forward force.. P=Fv :p we do not include the resistive force here. And i guess u'll see now that i am right :D

Reaction score
Lol. well now they'll have too. Started mcq practice today and saw that question jumped in joy caz i finally got some evidence to prove myself right :p
It's still a mystery.But according to me your judgements or so called logics will prove fruitless in the end.No offence intended. It's meteoric thoughts that are satisfying you.:p

Reaction score
hey, can anyone let me know..on how to check the threshold for the previous papers (for all subjects) ???

Reaction score
U should remember we only use forward force.. P=Fv :p we do not include the resistive force here. And i guess u'll see now that i am right :D
oh yar we ALWAYS include to resistive force when total output power is given, however only when we have excluded the out put force it is P=Fv...............

Reaction score
Last year at my stupid school which was too isolated from any population ( in abbottabad)..my class of 8 students managed 20 A* 22As, nd lyke 15Bs............nd well i guess our teachers werent even qualified bachelors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......u just need half a brain in O levels.................

Reaction score
sure you do.........:rolleyes:
Well yes sweetheart. By your level of intellect I think you're still stuck in the "glory days" of your O levels. The main reason might be that your school must've treated you like a royalty for getting such average scores. So I don't blame you. It's not your fault 'big' guy.

Reaction score
no need to brag about A*.....they proove nothing........i know many students who just put in 2 weeks before the exam and come out with straight A* in O and A levels.........but when u ask them a conceptual question...THEY FREAK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!any how i accept my mistake about the power out put as i myself saw that question in mcq today, how ever since ive seen n many places on net that power out put includes all forms of converted energy............(mainly in motors and engines) im convinced that both should be credited...its happened in past papers where there are two alternatives..just gotta make sense
You're right. He started bragging about it. Show offs like him have to be shown there place. I gave him explanations with proofs but his "insect" mind isn't comprehending his errors. And thankyou for accepting the mistake. Yes, I believe that both answers should be credited. InshAllah they will be.

Reaction score
Well yes sweetheart. By your level of intellect I think you're still stuck in the "glory days" of your O levels. The main reason might be that your school must've treated you like a royalty for getting such average scores. So I don't blame you. It's not your fault 'big' guy.
At least my school taught me that the independant variable goes to the x axis and the dependant on the y axis :rolleyes: