• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW WAS PHYSICS PAPER 2 AS!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
ITS 1000Hz for sure.....people who r telin 500Hz made mistake in cm to m conversion.....ma whole class got 1000hz ...abt 56 students...LOL...still 500hz people thnk its wrng??lmao
dude thr is solution in the first few page

Reaction score
ITS 1000Hz for sure.....people who r telin 500Hz made mistake in cm to m conversion.....ma whole class got 1000hz ...abt 56 students...LOL...still 500hz people thnk its wrng??lmao
actually i wrote 1000 but ans is 500 for sure. we did one silly mistake. but the mistake is too complex to type so just accept it...n if u got 1000 like me, means ur node n antinode question was wrong :/ because from that only u get ur wavelength. u take diff between 2 anti nodes...into 2....then f=v/lamda u get 500 :/ total 4 marks gone as 1 mark for the formula

Reaction score
actually i wrote 1000 but ans is 500 for sure. we did one silly mistake. but the mistake is too complex to type so just accept it...n if u got 1000 like me, means ur node n antinode question was wrong :/ because from that only u get ur wavelength. u take diff between 2 anti nodes...into 2....then f=v/lamda u get 500 :/ total 4 marks gone as 1 mark for the formula
I dont understand why people dont take example from you and admit their mistakes instead of arguing endlessly.

Reaction score
guys , regarding question 1 , i forgot to change the unit of r from mm to m .. does that means i lose all the mark of the question , since the uncertainty of C are calculated from the value of C .. ? is it error carry forward or what ?

Reaction score
guys , regarding question 1 , i forgot to change the unit of r from mm to m .. does that means i lose all the mark of the question , since the uncertainty of C are calculated from the value of C .. ? is it error carry forward or what ?
If u forgt 2 change r to m in the uncertainty part, its ok...u will still get d right ans....as error R/R so the 10^-3 will cancel out!!