• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW WAS PHYSICS PAPER 2 AS!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Actually, it was a stationary wave, since it told you to label node and antinodes earlier. In a stationary wave, length b/w 3 nodes is wavelength, not 2. 0.34 cm was distance between 2 nodes, and half wavelength. Trust me, I made the same mistake initially. Wavelength was 68.5 cm, so 340/68.5x10-2 =496 Hz.
it was said an stationary wave can be formed! so label where the nodes and antinodes are! and i still remember my answer 0.34 was between 3 successive nodes i checked that thing while writing my answer

Reaction score
the paper was ok i actually finished it in time! couldnt believe that:)! but i messed up the potentiometer question for sure!:(

Reaction score
the paper was ok i actually finished it in time! couldnt believe that:)! but i messed up the potentiometer question for sure!:(
the potentiometer was a bit easier than what i expected!! what did you all get answer for the Values of C

Reaction score
The paper was either TOO long for 1 hour or 1 hour is TOO short for the paper... :/
I cudnt draw the graph :mad:
HA HA HA....paper was easy but I made a huge blunder: I was doing paper considering time 1.15 minutes left 6 marks....LOL

Reaction score
ITS 1000Hz for sure.....people who r telin 500Hz made mistake in cm to m conversion.....ma whole class got 1000hz ...abt 56 students...LOL...still 500hz people thnk its wrng??lmao

Reaction score
my KE was 1. something and PE was 0.44 for ke it was simple just subtract two kinetic energies! for pe find the rebound height of the ball and use mgh