• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Physics paper 34?

Reaction score
Mine was good overall...

The oscillations one was strange :S

I didn't get it actually... Wrote wrong degrees but I hope I'll mark of e.c.f.

The electricity one, wrote A instead of mA and did all the working according to A without converting it :(

Will I get any marks? I did graph and everything according to that.

For e.g the value was 15.1 mA . I wrote it as 15.1 A :(

Reaction score
Mine was good overall...

That's freaky now ... I did A too :-/ :eek: i hope they'll give us marks for that :(

Otherwise it was very good, except for the last part of Q2. Btw Q2 was very easy, a bit confusing at first but it was nothing seriously! :) Good luck to both of us though, lol

Reaction score
That's freaky now ... I did A too :-/ :eek: i hope they'll give us marks for that :(

Otherwise it was very good, except for the last part of Q2. Btw Q2 was very easy, a bit confusing at first but it was nothing seriously! :) Good luck to both of us though, lol
last part of q2 carries twenty percent marks of the entire paper3 :p

Reaction score
Yaar guys can u plz tell me whether a landscape graph is allowed or not........I drew a landscape graph in the paper and i am worried like shit.....Plz tell me....????:oops:

Reaction score
o
Mine was good overall...

The oscillations one was strange :S

I didn't get it actually... Wrote wrong degrees but I hope I'll mark of e.c.f.

The electricity one, wrote A instead of mA and did all the working according to A without converting it :(

Will I get any marks? I did graph and everything according to that.

For e.g the value was 15.1 mA . I wrote it as 15.1 A :(

You think that's weird? For a (the constant), I wrote the uni mAk(ohm) xD

Reaction score

Best of luck :D

the 2nd question confused me.. I wrote wrong degrees and did everything like values of K according to that.. Are they gonna give me marks? :S

Reaction score
I wrote Ohm in one of them and nothing in the other one :p

My graph was awesome ! All the points on the link but.... made it for A not mA :(

Will i get marks?
ofcourse... there is nothing wrong with it... relax..(y)

Reaction score
it was a nice paper... but i wondered a while that why in this world he has given 10 marks for a 3 column table....????:p

Reaction score
ofcourse... there is nothing wrong with it... relax..(y)
Thanks. I'm happy now :D

but the degrees thingie :cry:

For the thick wire, I wrote less than 90 degree and that's impossible :(

But that's what I was getting on the protractor. hahaha