• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your biology paper 22? I am so sad and devastated.

Reaction score
CIE mus be kidding ...hahaha..so so so and so damn easy paper....expecting 55-58 .....gt should be above 50...If it wan't in the last years ..this year i am sure it will be...

Reaction score
hey ppl i wrote da answer for Q3 b i nd ii in a sheet of paper and attached it but i forgot to cut the answer in da question paper.. will dey accept my answer.
Oh God pls............
Are you supposed to get extra sheets? I don't think so. Cambridge considers the space given in the question papers sufficient, in fact, its more than plenty for most people except those with large handwriting.

Reaction score
Time constraint was definitely there, I managed to realize I was only on qs.3 at 45 minutes into the paper and accelerate my pace enough to finish in time. Inshallah, GT will be low.

But I did well, I think.

Reaction score
it wasn't that tough though but i managed to do it as fast as i could cos the contents was so extensive .
and yeah by the way i just decided to take bio earlier this year so for you guys,don't worry so much :)

Reaction score
it ws such a horrible ppr. all my studin ws worth nothin. cud any of u possibly believe dis..........when d invigilator announced "5 minuites more" i had ques worth 15 whole marks pleeeeese make dua

Reaction score
Phospho diester.
But I wrote phosphate linkage :/
There is no mention of the bond name (only covalent bond) in the revision guide. And I studied from that only. :(

paper was fine. not very difficult..
what is the bond between adjacent nucleotides?
Somebody kill me or kill the person who set the paper!! :'(

Where do you live send me your address. I wlii cm at ngthi Wen youre aslppe nd kll yu. Cat pls. :p

Reaction score
Phospho diester.
But I wrote phosphate linkage :/
There is no mention of the bond name (only covalent bond) in the revision guide. And I studied from that only. :(

Where do you live send me your address. I wlii cm at ngthi Wen youre aslppe nd kll yu. Cat pls. :p
yeah same here i also read revision guide on the last day. . .

Reaction score
Are you supposed to get extra sheets? I don't think so. Cambridge considers the space given in the question papers sufficient, in fact, its more than plenty for most people except those with large handwriting.
no infact i wanted my answer to be a little organized so i wrote da same points in an organized way in a sheet of paper

Reaction score
Somebody kill me or kill the person who set the paper!! :'(
Request acknowledged.
Processing....
Determining location...
Locating quickest route...
Beep beep boop beep.....
Location pinpointed...
Launching nuclear arsenal in...5...4...3....2....1....Error: Location is 'Worldwide'
Confirm command: destroy the world?

:DCheer up: nothing can be done know: focus on your physics paper tomorrow!