• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your biology paper 22? I am so sad and devastated.

Reaction score
Exactly man!!! Same thing happened to me!!!! That effing digital clock was mocking me! :mad: I feel relieved that I could finish it though... *whew* Yup, want low GTs!!!

Reaction score
Paper was quite easy & there was plenty of time. However few of the parts did pose some challenge. Overall I am expecting good marks in this paper as well as p5, gt could be around 44-48.

Reaction score
Paper was amazing for me , it was much easier compared to Chem and Physics , these subjects are just ***** up , U cant really study for them unlike bio where there is a text book and u can read it and answer questions , Physics and chem are absolute bull **** in CIE , 1 hour to do this *****bhard physics papers , 1 min for 1 mark , u cant even think , its really really messed up , Cie is just reallly ***, I made this account just to let people how ***** up CIE is , Never EVER TAKE IT , Edexcel is 100 times better!

Who agrees with me?

Reaction score
What phosphodiester? :| im freaking out! i don't think i saw that question :S

Reaction score
oh nvm xD just googled, u mean the hydrogen bonds quesiton? i din't know we have to label

Reaction score
Paper was amazing for me , it was much easier compared to Chem and Physics , these subjects are just ***** up , U cant really study for them unlike bio where there is a text book and u can read it and answer questions , Physics and chem are absolute bull **** in CIE , 1 hour to do this *****bhard physics papers , 1 min for 1 mark , u cant even think , its really really messed up , Cie is just reallly ***, I made this account just to let people how ***** up CIE is , Never EVER TAKE IT , Edexcel is 100 times better!

Who agrees with me?

chem and phys r easier. GT is lower. and if u have clear concepts u get good marks. learning all that stuff in bio takes a lot of tym!

Reaction score
CIE mus be kidding ...hahaha..so so so and so damn easy paper....expecting 55-58 .....gt should be above 50...If it wan't in the last years ..this year i am sure it will be...
FYI....gt was only 50 in bio once...and that paper was 1000x easier then p22 we did.........trust me....there arent so many geniuses out there who are gonna drag the gt to 52 or 53..........it will be at most 48,