• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your paper 4 of Math ?????

Reaction score
paper 580/42
cake stuff area.........59.9cm2
nxt page simultaneous equation..........$0.85.... &.....$0.55
the linear programming....least possible cost for 20 trees was.........$145.....co-ordinates ( 9,11)
probablity.............9/14............and 14/25,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(i am not sure about the real values)
the question right after the cake one .........length AD of da 2 triangles...............is 37.9 cm
correlation was poitive,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nd da marks were either 22 or 24 i dont reallly noe !!!
this is wht i did...........n got it chkd with my frnz..............i dont confidently say tht its ryt but i feel so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I'm just happy cuz we're done with maths!!!!!!!!!!!!
and I hope we finish the rest of our exams safely so that I can dance all night!

Reaction score
paper 580/42
cake stuff area.........59.9cm2
nxt page simultaneous equation..........$0.85.... &.....$0.55
the linear programming....least possible cost for 20 trees was.........$145.....co-ordinates ( 9,11)
probablity.............9/14............and 14/25,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(i am not sure about the real values)
the question right after the cake one .........length AD of da 2 triangles...............is 37.9 cm
correlation was poitive,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nd da marks were either 22 or 24 i dont reallly noe !!!
this is wht i did...........n got it chkd with my frnz..............i dont confidently say tht its ryt but i feel so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

every things correct

Reaction score
Guys listen up! There may be no one in this thread who has used a different approach to the chocolate cream question.. here’s mine..
When finding the curved S.A (using perimeter x length), it includes the two rectangles at the sides. So you had to find the area of the two rectangles & subtract it from the curved S.A. This will find the area of the CURVED part. Then, add the area of the top sector to that of the curved part. The answer was around 202 – 203, nt sure! What do you say.. can this be right??

Reaction score
Guys listen up! There may be no one in this thread who has used a different approach to the chocolate cream question.. here’s mine..
When finding the curved S.A (using perimeter x length), it includes the two rectangles at the sides. So you had to find the area of the two rectangles & subtract it from the curved S.A. This will find the area of the CURVED part. Then, add the area of the top sector to that of the curved part. The answer was around 202 – 203, nt sure! What do you say.. can this be right??
i dnt knw! :confused:

Reaction score
I am sorry to say, your approach is a little off here, if you use the cylinder's equation to find the curved surface area it will give you ONLY THE CURVED SURFACE AREA