• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your Principle Of Accounts paper???

Reaction score
what was the source document for wages paid in cash? I wrote payroll.
I wrote payslip...

Paper was really too easy.. :D My balance sheet balanced.. but I made one SILLY mistake :mad:
While charging dep of the land and buildings I didnt add 20000 to 125000 though I did add that to final figure while taking it to the B/s
thus my balancing figure was 299200 (400 difference due to not charging dep :( )
hoW much should I lose ..:/

Reaction score
and Q4 last part... the one in which we had to state how current assets and liablities will be affected after given transactions.. did any one of u take notice of that bank overdraft ?

Reaction score
But Matching and Prudence usually go together man... matching insists dividing the cost of asset over its useful life to get accurate figure of both assets and profits each year which is also what prudence says..
Yp u can bt when i write that

Reaction score
materiality or prudence ! matching too to some extent! the most appropriate answer was materiality, since it states that material items should be reported correctly(in i/s or b/s) in financial statements

Reaction score
Guys which principle was broken in first part? was it prudence , matching or both ?
it was materiality or prudence or matching too to some extent. The most appropriate was materiality since it states that material items should be reported correctly in financial statements(i/s or b/s)

Reaction score
matching concept was most accurate... matching concept states that all expenses of that year should be matched wid its revenues ... as fixed asset was used for more than one accounting period thats y it is broken... :p

My sir told us to write bank deposts between fixed assets and current assets ..

Prudence is also rite to some extent

Reaction score
How many marks can u lose if u want to get an A*.I mixed the accounting concepts entirely,one in source documents and one in correction of wrong entries.and will there be a error carry forward in accounting concepts question:(