• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your Principle Of Accounts paper???

Reaction score
Mine balance sheet did not balance but still went a good paper!!!

Alhamdullilah it went really awesome,the balance sheet balanced and every question was easy for me hoping for marks very close to 120 :D :D :D :D

Reaction score
hmm well the britsh just played with our expectations, manufacturing , club etc.:rolleyes:

Reaction score
hmm well the britsh just played with our expectations, manufacturing , club etc.:rolleyes:

Yeah from now on right the topics u are expecting and are hard and then they wont come in the paper !

Btw how much time did u use up for the last question it took me abt 1 whole hour PHEW ! (PS. dont tell me any answers we dont want any warnings do we ? :D )

Reaction score
i had almost done whole paper in 45 min bt partnershp really gave a tough time,,

Reaction score
i had almost done whole paper in 45 min bt partnershp really gave a tough time,,

Same here but nevermind whatever u did it reflected what u had done the whole year so its nothing to be disappointed of and take advantage of the fact that u have almost a week for P1s preparation and everyone else will be thinking its only P1 and underestimating the worth of the time and wasting it so u try getting full marks :D INSHAALLAH !

Reaction score
do any one of you know the grade threshold of accounts???????
my paper just went fine so if i get full marks in p1(In Sha Allah) then do i have the the chance of an A* in accounts????
and by fine i mean an A grade paper!

Reaction score
what if we didnt include SALARY in appropriation a/c and current a/c?
how many marks will be lost?