• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how were bio papers?

Reaction score
i co
ma na apna tacher sa pucha ha,kafi bacha 0ne and three answer da rahe han
perhaps we need to teach ur teacher sum biology :p :p !! it was one and three !! at the shoulder joint the movement is forward , backwards and sideways :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
zyada khush na ho,ap galti man lan,net per search kr lan
listen up mate jus chill !! and on ur ''kind'' advice i searched it on google !! and here is what the net says !!

The Ball-and-Socket Joint
The last type of diarthrodial joint, the ball-and-socket joint allows movement in three planes (flexion, extension; abduction, adduction; rotation) and is the most mobile of the diarthrodial joint. The hip and shoulder joints are example of ball-and-socket joints.
I HOPE THIS IS ENOUGH FOR YOU ?? AND I HOPE YOU REALISE THAT WHO SHOULD ACCEPT HIS MISTAKE :) !! u can sit back calmly now regretting the mistake u have made !! * CHEERS * :sneaky:

Reaction score
listen up mate jus chill !! and on ur ''kind'' advice i searched it on google !! and here is what the net says !!

The Ball-and-Socket Joint
The last type of diarthrodial joint, the ball-and-socket joint allows movement in three planes (flexion, extension; abduction, adduction; rotation) and is the most mobile of the diarthrodial joint. The hip and shoulder joints are example of ball-and-socket joints.
I HOPE THIS IS ENOUGH FOR YOU ?? AND I HOPE YOU REALISE THAT WHO SHOULD ACCEPT HIS MISTAKE :) !! u can sit back calmly now regretting the mistake u have made !! * CHEERS * :sneaky:
lol , relax man :p

Reaction score
I GUESS CHEM ATP IS QUITE EASY ! seeing biology p2 i fear i might struggle with physics :(!! hope the percentile gets lower for biology if A* is a real possibility :D

Reaction score
what was ans fr inhale and exhale one in which indicator color change was to be told it was ques my ans fr 18 19 20 were d r they right