• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how were bio papers?

Reaction score
Guys in the first question about the retina detachment.....
I wrote that the person would not be able to make a clear vision ......and no 3 diminsional image would form ...
Will i get marks for it...:-(

Reaction score
In the MCQs paper what was the answer to the respiration wala question in which they had given two beakers with indicators, the decomposition of oil question, the one with two chromosomes asking about the gene/ allele, limiting factor question?
In the displacement of retina question i wrote that no image is formed on the retina as no message can be sent to the brain so nothing is seen. Is it correct? and for the cataracts question i wrote that light can not be properly refracted and the curvature of the lens not properly altered so blurred image. What about this?
And what was the answer of the disadvantage of triploid condition and why it is common in plants?

Reaction score
In the MCQs paper what was the answer to the respiration wala question in which they had given two beakers with indicators, the decomposition of oil question, the one with two chromosomes asking about the gene/ allele, limiting factor question?
In the displacement of retina question i wrote that no image is formed on the retina as no message can be sent to the brain so nothing is seen. Is it correct? and for the cataracts question i wrote that light can not be properly refracted and the curvature of the lens not properly altered so blurred image. What about this?
And what was the answer of the disadvantage of triploid condition and why it is common in plants?
btw ur question about the eyes seem to be correct :) !! maybe it's because i have written the same :p !! respiration wala was D !! decomposition wala was the salt one .... the one with two choromosomes i hope if i remember it correctly it was D !! the limiting factor was A !!

asd

Reaction score
btw ur question about the eyes seem to be correct :) !! maybe it's because i have written the same :p !! respiration wala was D !! decomposition wala was the salt one .... the one with two choromosomes i hope if i remember it correctly it was D !! the limiting factor was A !!
in respiration one of them had to remain orange right? answers for others i remember and you have done them right.

Reaction score
the eye one was weird, I wrote that there will be internal reflection as the retina is no longer attached to the choroid layer, donno if its right or wrong but the optic nerve still seemed attached to the retina.But still just to be on the safe side I also wrote that the rods and cones won't function and the person wont be able to see.

Reaction score
since they asked for its disadvantage in plants , i wrote they had small roots.
the question was why was it common in plants :p
i wrote many plants reproduce asexually by mitosis and because the parent has the disease it is passed on to the genetically identical offspring :D

considering that they gave an example of a fruit, I wrote that plants are interbred more compared to animals as well as self pollination leading to less genetic variation.

Reaction score
the dispersal was by animals. the disadvantage is that the plant becomes infertile and can not produce gametes due to an odd number of chromosomes in the cells. it is common because many plants are monoecious. animal, on the other hand, are often either male or female and hence, have two sex chromosomes(2n).

Reaction score
the dispersal was by animals. the disadvantage is that the plant becomes infertile and can not produce gametes due to an odd number of chromosomes in the cells. it is common because many plants are monoecious. animal, on the other hand, are often either male or female and hence, have two sex chromosomes(2n).

this seems more appropriate to me :)