• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how will we get the results

Reaction score
hi guys!!!

actually im new to this board but ofcourse
and i wanted to know how will we get the results????
i mean will they be online or sumthing??
will we get a marksheet as well or just our grades????

Pleeeez help!!!!

Reaction score
ask your center for a username/password and on 11 august 2:00 AM gmt time, login to the account and check your results.

Reaction score
u get an account wid a password from ur centre .. u log on to chek ur result that day
but my teacher didnt say anything abt dat ... he took our e-mail address and cellphone numbers ...
wen the result comes he'll send it to us on hotmail and message us to infor " u've got mail" :D

Reaction score
Helloo there... :)
Ask your school about it or your centre to give you the Username and Password then you can log in on CIE website... Or school will tell you about the result on 11th of August... After the result you will be given Statement of results... It will show which subjects you had appeared for and also the percentage and grade you got...

***Topic Moved to Help, Ideas & Suggestions***

Reaction score
no definetly overall percentage.. they will show you your grades along with the percentage of the paper. people here in peshawar recieve it mostly by text messages on the number you give to CIE.

Reaction score
For Private Candidates the British Council will provide letters through couriers while candidates appearing from school will get the statement of result from the school

Reaction score
CaptainDanger said:
Helloo there... :)
Ask your school about it or your centre to give you the Username and Password then you can log in on CIE website... Or school will tell your about the result on 11th of August... After the result you will be given Statement of results... It will show which subjects you had appeared for and also the percentage and grade you got...

***Topic Moved to Help, Ideas & Suggestions***
True but they would no longer mention the percentage in the Statement of Result. After the May/June 2010 session, the policy of showing the percentage was abolished as far as I know.

Reaction score
:shock:

Lets wait and see... I hope they have not! They introduced it for the first time I think and now again....