• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How'd your physics Papers go ?

Reaction score
Fallen316 Last thing I want to confirm is the answer to the question about latent heat...in which it was asked why the temp remains same...? is this explanation enough that the K.E of the particles is unchanged and the molecules are brought close....thus reducing their separation. Bonds are being formed.
yup. you're good :)

Reaction score
HALA PHYSICS!!!!!!!!!!!! mine vent ausummmmm only one mark dropped!!!!!! yahpooooooo..
[ what was the answer of pressure/volume question in MCQ..?? ] it vas
2/3 P

Reaction score
what was the answer to the last two parts of the transformer wala question, btw? o_O That power loss one.

Second last part: P=VI
Voltage was 240V, Current was 1.6A so 240x1.6 = 384W.
Last part: First we had to calculate the combined voltage dropped across the 2 lead resistors by V=IR that is 1.6x5 = 8V. Then using P=VI we could find how much power was lost overcoming the resistance of the lead resistors, since current remains same in series circuits, the power loss was 8x1.6 = 12.8W.
There were 2 other ways to calculate the power loss part, both will be accepted. It was a tricky question :)

Reaction score
wat was the answer for that convention current direction and electron direction..i wrote C

Reaction score
the same one in which the rod was in equilibrium. that was abt torque, no?

Reaction score
the one in MCQ. abt a pivot which had 2 forces down and 1 force up. nd v had to find magnitude of the force going up. the one which had option 5 N, 7 N , (dunt remember the 3rd one) and 17 N
5N

Reaction score
the one in MCQ. abt a pivot which had 2 forces down and 1 force up. nd v had to find magnitude of the force going up. the one which had option 5 N, 7 N , (dunt remember the 3rd one) and 17 N
I think it was 10 N But not sure about it :cautious: