• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How'd your physics Papers go ?

Reaction score
yes we were supposed to do that... but the question had a bit of a thing to notice... there was one force on right acting downwards (making clockwise ) there were 2 forces on left of pivot one was downwards ( ANTICLOCKWISE ) but the other which we had to calculate was UPWARDS (CLOCKWISE) .. i hope u get the point

Reaction score
What was the answer for that electrical energy qs in which power was 300W and time was 1 hour??

Reaction score
Actually we had to calculate how much energy was used. Both the kilowatt hour and the joule are units of energy. I don't think either answers are wrong.

Reaction score
losing nearly 20 in theory and 7-8 in mcqs , worst paper ever for me , can i have any hope for an A Grade ?? :cry:
do good in the atp. and hope the percentile doesnt go high.
i dont even know how my paper went. i did the whole paper but didnt get any feeling for it. :|

Reaction score
do good in the atp. and hope the percentile doesnt go high.
i dont even know how my paper went. i did the whole paper but didnt get any feeling for it. :|
Actually you can count on the percentile to be pretty high, it was an easy paper and everyone seems to have done well.

Reaction score
yeah.
Actually you can count on the percentile to be pretty high, it was an easy paper and everyone seems to have done well.
yeah thats why im scared for it. :( i didnt get any feeling for the paper. thats o_O
but still! We can hope for the best.
how are you studying for the atp? any tip?

Reaction score
yeah.
yeah thats why im scared for it. :( i didnt get any feeling for the paper. thats o_O
but still! We can hope for the best.
how are you studying for the atp? any tip?
Actually im studying for chemistry instead. But the physics ATP is pretty easy. All you have to do is recall the lab work you've done. Anyways just do some past papers, I think that's the only real way to study for it.