• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How'd your physics Papers go ?

Reaction score
i want to ask.. that in the conventional curent and the electron flow mcq...which heading was in the table first???
conventional current or electron flow.............

Reaction score
i want to ask.. that in the conventional curent and the electron flow mcq...which heading was in the table first???
conventional current or electron flow.............

Conventional current was first and electron flow was second. And the answer was option D i.e --------> <--------.

Reaction score
Conventional current was first and electron flow was second. And the answer was option D i.e --------> <--------.
yeah i also think that the conventional current was the first but many people are saying that it waz electron flow... i am gettin confused..:cry:

Reaction score
Actually im studying for chemistry instead. But the physics ATP is pretty easy. All you have to do is recall the lab work you've done. Anyways just do some past papers, I think that's the only real way to study for it.

Wht abt the guys withabsolutely no lab work??? :p! :D

THank God!!!

Reaction score
The answer was D but option D looked like this:
<------------- ------------>

Reaction score
question 9 second last formula was.....current = power loss / voltage.......so ans was something in either 230 or 3 hundred something...

Reaction score
Actually we had to calculate how much energy was used. Both the kilowatt hour and the joule are units of energy. I don't think either answers are wrong.

watt is unit of power....joule is energy........

Reaction score
yeah i also think that the conventional current was the first but many people are saying that it waz electron flow... i am gettin confused..:cry:

Be rest assured I'm 101% sure the first one was conventional current and the second one was electron flow.

Reaction score
The answer was D but option D looked like this:
<------------- ------------>

No, option D was the opposing arrow's choice i.e -------> <-------. Conventional first i.e from +ve to -ve and electron second i.e from -ve to +ve.

Reaction score
question 9 second last formula was.....current = power loss / voltage.......so ans was something in either 230 or 3 hundred something...

Q9 second last formula was P = VI i.e P = 240x1.6 = 384W.

Reaction score
No, option D was the opposing arrow's choice i.e -------> <-------. Conventional first i.e from +ve to -ve and electron second i.e from -ve to +ve.
o bhai , you really don't have a good memory , no offense :p
1st column was electron flow
2nd coulumn was conventional current
it was option D
electron
<------------
current
------------>

Reaction score
o bhai , you really don't have a good memory , no offense :p
1st column was electron flow
2nd coulumn was conventional current
it was option D
electron
<------------
current
------------>

Oh bhai jaan, forgive me pls :p
Whatever the direction, the answer for sure was D :)

Reaction score
Wht was the answer to the mcq in which they asked ways for conduction in metal !
Wasnt it atoms only ?

Reaction score
it seems like some people had conventional current in the first column others had electron flow......i know it's not possible...it confusing:cry::cry: