• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How'd your physics Papers go ?

Reaction score
So what did u drew the circuit diagram........I just drew a simple series circuit...with a resistor,Voltmeter,Ammeter and Battery...and labelled the wire as W. And in the explanation I said that the student would calculate by V=IR and see the readings at ammeter or voltmeter....and see the difference and that will tell the resistance of the length of wire.

Was there a specific way to do this experiment. As I don't think I'm correct.:(

Reaction score
What were the answers to the first 2 parts (not the diagram ones, the 2 parts after those) of the Transformer question in Sec B? I just need reassurance. :S

Reaction score
what was the answer of mcq.3. was magnetic field towards the top of the page? was the moment of dc clockwise??

Reaction score
So what did u drew the circuit diagram........I just drew a simple series circuit...with a resistor,Voltmeter,Ammeter and Battery...and labelled the wire as W. And in the explanation I said that the student would calculate by V=IR and see the readings at ammeter or voltmeter....and see the difference and that will tell the resistance of the length of wire.

Was there a specific way to do this experiment. As I don't think I'm correct.:(
You had to make a series circuit with the battery followed by a resistor, then ammeter and then the wire w. a voltmeter had to be connected in parralel to the wire. Then you had to explain that the student would use different lengths of wire and obtain different values of V and I from the voltmeter and ammeter respectively. The resistance could then be calculated by R=V/I and a graph can be made for resistance of different values of lenght.

Reaction score
i drew the circuit he same way. though i think the its wrong.
aand the student will measure the current and all using the voltmeter.
if anyone knows the correct answers confirmed? i need to assure.

Reaction score
You had to make a series circuit with the battery followed by a resistor, then ammeter and then the wire w. a voltmeter had to be connected in parralel to the wire. Then you had to explain that the student would use different lengths of wire and obtain different values of V and I from the voltmeter and ammeter respectively. The resistance could then be calculated by R=V/I and a graph can be made for resistance of different values of lenght.
aand wht was the total residtance?

szm

Reaction score
Alhamdolilah it went well although it could have been better since there were a few tricky MCQs and 2-3 doubtful parts in the theory but overall I'm satisfied with my performance :) what do you guys think about the grade threshold for physics this year?
UZZBAIG! Sorry if I find someone I know , I get super excited :D

Reaction score
and in the circuit diagram we had to draw a wire of varied length along with the components mentioned...make sure voltmeter is connected parallel .. :)

Reaction score
Fallen316 Last thing I want to confirm is the answer to the question about latent heat...in which it was asked why the temp remains same...? is this explanation enough that the K.E of the particles is unchanged and the molecules are brought close....thus reducing their separation. Bonds are being formed.

Reaction score
Fallen316 Last thing I want to confirm is the answer to the question about latent heat...in which it was asked why the temp remains same...? is this explanation enough that the K.E of the particles is unchanged and the molecules are brought close....thus reducing their separation. Bonds are being formed.
ya!!!! it was for only 1 or 2 marks! its good!!