• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how's further maths paper going?

Reaction score
did you write the correct pk number and ur candidate number? because if theyre correct then nothing to worry abt............
and my paper went terrible..................i hate further maths *sigh*

Reaction score
hey just gave da paper... damn!!!.. i missed on 15 marks...daym!! but i think went well. ..fingers crossed how was urs guys..

MHR

Reaction score
I don't think it was very difficult, comparatively. Still, had to leave off marks. Hope they go easy on the grade threshold this time though.

Btw, did u have many candidates appearing for this paper at ur respective centres? I was stuck all by myself at mine. 3 hrs. is a pretty boring length of time to spend by urself. :(

Best of luck to everyone on paper 2!

Reaction score
yea...same here all alone... and shit!!... some easy questions i panicked on... couldnt prove betw 5 to 28 its 139 and position vectors of P and Q what wer they... and *Content removed* up on the *Content removed* where we had to find the mean value wid some thing like cos^4t - cos^6t... neone else fell short of time... or was i ridiculously slow...

MHR

Reaction score
ima_shah2002 said:
yea...same here all alone... and shit!!... some easy questions i panicked on... couldnt prove betw 5 to 28 its 139 and position vectors of P and Q what wer they... and *Content removed* up on the *Content removed* where we had to find the mean value wid some thing like cos^4t - cos^6t... neone else fell short of time... or was i ridiculously slow...

You're not the only one, don't worry. I don't think many of the candidates appearing for this paper end up answering ALL the questions.