• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOWS YOUR PREP GOIN????

Reaction score
History, Geography and Islamiat.
Actually, I am doing everything on my own. I've no GOOD teachers to teach me.... So you know this can make things difficult....

Reaction score
Same is the case with me! Just don't give up! Ask for any kind of help you need from me as i have finished pak-std, Islamiat and Urdu is left !!

Reaction score
Well i want a Distinction in pakistan-studies! I have worked so hard! solved more than 80 Questions !! aiming for 300 till CIE !! :)

Reaction score
Past papers and books !! Well its really difficult to make 300 Questions! I m stuck on 150 !! :p

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Sorry my friend! Sure I will also Pray for you!! May every candidate who is appearing for the papers have success !!!!!!!!! every one say Ameen and Inshahallah!!
Aameen!! May Allah help us and guide us all to the straight path and grant us success not only in this world but the Here After too..which is the real success :) Aameen!!!

Reaction score
Rightly said! This world is a temporary place! The real world will be the hereafter! AMEEN !!

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
Assalamoalaikum!!
me joining in :p

muslim brotherhood..or real brothers?? :p

Haha. As u take it... Coz it won't stop you from answering my questions... B)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
captaindanger said:
Math_angel said:
Assalamoalaikum!!
me joining in :p

muslim brotherhood..or real brothers?? :p

Haha. As u take it... Coz it won't stop you from answering my questions... B)
lol ofcourse..i was just simply asking..was curious abt it :p :p :p

Reaction score
Guyz I am much worried about Pak studies and Islamiyat, need guidance of all of you for preparation.

Firstly tell me which book to read and then what to do afterwards...... .....Is there any one who could e mail me any sample answer of Islamiyat? My email address is [email protected] . Plz help me guyz!

Reaction score
Well no need to worry! Well for history use Nigel Kelly and Bajwa!! Read the book with full concentration then do the past papers and check the answers with the help of marking scheme and if you have any problem in answering post the question here.
For Geo use Huma Naz book and read it with full concentration! Learn all the important maps and do Stallion past papers with marking Scheme.
For Islamiat Use Dr.Thomas book Revised Edition along with Ayesha Tariq book and Dr.Iftihkar or Yasmeen Malik book and do the past paper with marking Scheme !!

Reaction score
@salmanpakrocks nailed the point,just wanna tell you that dont rote learn any thing its useless.Well i dont use it its u to u though and just dont take any type of tension.Chill out half of the topics of both the subjects you already know i assume thanks to school just revise these and read the other ones carefully and understand them. :D