• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOWS YOUR PREP GOIN????

Reaction score
WELL i have done history till section 2 almost still a bit of ques left and just started geography today BUT THESE MOCKS ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES i dont wanna give any mock exam still i haev to waste my time preparing for isl mok when i havent even started final prep of islamiat.....:( i just started my final prep on 1 march hope i will be able to complete 3 subjects isl,pak.std and urdu in 2 months

Reaction score
oh why
i am having my mocks on 18th march
and i havent studied much so i need alot of prayers PLEASE PRAY THAT MY MOCKS DO GO WELL

Reaction score
@salman....is it because of Raymond Davis that ur mock date extended:p?

My mocks also starting on 18th. I am chill, inshallah will score highly. Pray for me as well guys:D

Reaction score
Well maybe as I don't go to school so I don't have latest updates but this is certainly clear that I hate my school !! they ruin my schelude !!

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Well maybe as I don't go to school so I don't have latest updates but this is certainly clear that I hate my school !! they ruin my schelude !!
everyone pray for me and mr.elite that he shall go to school regularly to get the "latest updates" :lol:

Reaction score
you guys are lucky man i have to give all the exams of other subjects with the mocks :( :( :( and they start at 24 march o man,

Reaction score
My mocks are starting from the 28th and will continue till the 5th.. preparation is going alright except for Physics which I still haven't properly started. :\

Reaction score
leosco1995 said:
My mocks are starting from the 28th and will continue till the 5th.. preparation is going alright except for Physics which I still haven't properly started. :\
u from city school??